iOS Universal Productivity
uVivotekCam allows the user to remotely monitor live video feeds with an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface for Vivotek network cameras.
Unlike most IP camera applications, uVivotekCam not only gives the user professional monitoring capabilities with video record, but enables to quickly and easily add new models right after user’s request through our open architecture software.
Just download and click uVivotekCam to watch your camera virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to video streams from network cameras
▶ Record Video feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos by motion/face detection
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom for any part of the display screen that the user desires
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (Max 8 directions)
+ PTZ control requires user account login. It is disabled using admin login
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots
+ The preset name between app and camera should be the same
▶ Patrol preset positions
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Enable or disable Auto-Lock
▶ Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Enable or disable Auto brightness
▶ Compatible with Dynamic DNS services
▶ Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
* In App Purchase Features (see demo video in Help)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live max 16 video feeds on one screen
* Supported Network Cameras
- 3xxx: PT3112, PT3124
- 6xxx: PZ6114, PZ6124
- 7xxx: PZ7111, PZ7152, FD7141, SD7151, IP7330, IP7361, IP7133, MD7560
- 8xxx: FD8134, FD8162, FD8332, FD8361, FE8171, IP8362, PZ811/21, SD8321E, VS8102
- 8xxx v2: FB8136, FE8172, IP8332
- FD8134 v2: FD8134
- FD8161: FD8161
- IP7131: IP7131
- IP7330: IP7330
- PT7135, 7137: PT7135, PT7137
- VS7100: VS7100
- VS8102: VS8102
- Encoder Video 1 ~ 4: VS2403
- Encoder Quad: VS2403
- Currently supported camera models in this application are not their own manufacturers’ entire line of models and are only models that are viewable through safari browser.
- Some 4XEM cameras may be compatible with Vivotek
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
- The response time of PTZ control and multiple cameras view depends on the network and/or your device itself and/or camera capability which may cause a little bit of delay in feedback
- Simultaneously continuous capturing both videos and images may cause increased video frame delays.
If you have any questions or comments, or you would like to request that we support additional camera models, tap the Help button.
- iOS 8 compatible
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!