Tutor for Bento
iOS iPad Productivity
All new videos covering Bento 4!
Find out how to organize all the details of your busy life with Bento 4 for iPad and this video tutorial! This tutorial has 31 how-to videos on Bento for iPad, the most popular database on the iPad. The videos cover everything from creating libraries, creating and hiding fields, sorting records, relating fields between libraries, adding security, and syncing with Bento 4 for OS X. Everything you need to start working with Bento 4 on your iPad.
All videos were recorded and optimized for the iPad at 1024x768, this means they are at full screen on your iPad. All to get you the best learning experience!
All videos are stored on your iPad so you do not need to use your bandwidth to watch. Keep it on your device for reference.
Find out how to:
- Create and reorder libraries (lists).
- Theme your library.
- Search your records..
- Change view settings and sort order.
- Relate fields between libraries.
- Sync your database with Bento 4 for OS X.
- Create collections.
- Secure your database.
- and more!
- What is a Database?
- Interface Overview
Working with Libraries
- Adding, Deleting, and Organizing Libraries
- Browsing the Bento Template Exchange
Viewing and Working with Records
- Viewing Records in a Form vs. a Table
- Viewing Records in Split View
- Adding, Deleting, and Duplicating Records
- Sorting Records and Adding Functions
Editing Forms and Tables
- Copying, Hiding, and Rearranging Forms
- Designing Forms
- Editing Tables
- Applying Themes
Working with Field Types
- General Field Types
- Choice Fields
- Simple List Fields
- Calculation Fields
- Related Fields
Searching and Collections
- Searching Records
- Creating and Changing Collections
- Adding Encrypted Fields
- Adding Passcode Lock
Syncing with Bento 4 for OS X
Get the most out of Bento 4 for iPad with the Tutor for Bento!
- Changed the name to Tutor for Bento instead of Tutor for Bento 4.
- Fixed typo in app.