iOS Universal Productivity
Trimble® Unity offers a unified cloud-based, GIS-centric and mobile collaboration suite of applications for water, wastewater and stormwater asset and network management.
Trimble Unity software leverages Trimble’s GNSS and Esri’s GIS technologies to map, locate and assess the condition of critical infrastructure assets, enabling utilities to keep their field infrastructure data up-to-date and accurate. Offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription, the solution allows users to monitor asset operating conditions, manage leak repairs, reduce non-revenue water, deploy and inspect smart meters, lower potential threats to safety and health due to contamination and adhere to regulators’ reporting guidelines and requirements.
• GIS-centric solution, enabling water utility personnel to bring GIS and asset information out to the field
• Eliminates error prone paper and manual data entry
• Operates online and offline with full access to asset data
• Provides seamless flow of data between the field and office
• Provides intelligent data collection forms and workflows using business rules, default values and conditional attributes
• Captures photos and GPS positions
• Allows for viewing and tracking work progress from the work list and map
• Includes configurable street, topo and aerial basemap
* Ability to view Historic data Collected Against an Asset.
* Added capability to search for GIS assets , addresses.
* New Measure distance tool on map to measure distance between points.