Triage: Email First Aid
iOS iPhone Productivity
Triage is for people who like to stay on top of their inbox. It doesn't try to replace your desktop mail client, but lets you use your downtime to quickly remove the noise and stress.
"Since I’ve been using Triage, I’m more caught up on my email than I have been in years." — Daring Fireball
"Triage makes it feel seamless, and even fun, to achieve—if not Inbox Zero—at least Inbox Zen." — Macworld
"Triage is my new favorite email app for iPhone." — MacStories
"Triage is simple, clean, fast, and one of my new favorite apps." — iMore
When you sign in to your mail account, your new messages will appear as a stack of cards. Simply flick messages up to archive, or flick them down to keep in your inbox for later. You can also tap a message to view its full contents, and compose a short reply.
Triage supports Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and iCloud Mail accounts, and most email services that support IMAP.
• Display account name when loading new messages
• Reverted swipe down to leave messages as unread
• Fixed bug with attachments on forwarded messages
• Fixed bug with archiving/deleting messages when using iCloud mail account
• Various performance improvements
148Apps —Triage Review