Personal Note Manager for Apple touch devices that includes live link support, email notes from within application, font and font size control, built-in search, landscape mode support and built-in backup/restore to the device.
Also works with "cloud free" NoteSync built into TopXNotes Mac. Using our companion product, TopXNotes Mac, you can sync to multiple Apple touch devices from one Mac. TopXNotes Mac' NoteSync presently supports iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. You must have a WiFi network to use sync. Go to www.topxnotes.com for more on TopXNotes Mac.
• WiFi NoteSync disabled (on Mac side) if OS X version is less than 10.5 because it requires 10.5 or later
• Added checks for nil device UDIDs, noteIDs, dates.
• Added create date to model/note to be used during NoteSync.
• Added code to prevent net service from appearing more than once in Mac sync window list.
• Improved handling of large files (many notes) and handling of nil note IDs and other unusual conditions.
• Fix very rare "Broken Pipe &" errors when syncing.
• Add code to fix bogus dates (12/31/00 6 PM).
• TopXNotes now checks for compatible NoteSync services on Mac and iOS device and will not attempt sync between incompatible versions. If you suspect a problem be sure you have the latest versions on iOS and Mac.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 08, 2013
- Tropical Software, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (29)
- 2.3 MB