Simple, fun to-do list app syncs your todo.txt file via Dropbox.
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via your Dropbox account.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your to-do's done.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
* Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
* Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
* Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
* Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
* Search your list by keyword.
* Sort your list by priority or line number.
* See how long a task has been on your list.
* Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file, also synced to Dropbox.
* Update Dropbox SDK to stop hiding Dropbox login view under app navigation bar.
* Default badge count preference to None.
* Properly dismiss user notifications (such as "Task completed and archived").
* Display login screen correctly on launch if you're not logged in.
* Make projects and contexts case-insensitive in the Add/Edit view picker.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 09, 2013
- Gina Trapani
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (85)