This app was removed from the App Store.
Todo for iPad 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 8)
iOS iPad Productivity
This update is not intended for versions previous to iOS 6. This version is designed for devices that cannot upgrade to the newer Todo version 8.
Todo is the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo is used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...".
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. POWER TASK MANAGEMENT. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Instant Task Rearrangement, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, Todo Pro and to-do apps installed on your other devices. Keep everything in sync and never be locked into a specific service-- your data remains yours.
• Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
• Address Book Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
• Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
• Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
UPGRADE to Todo Pro (The KING of Collaborative To-Do Apps ) and get an UPGRADED version of Todo, plus ...
The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do or task manager app including:
• Shared list, shared projects, assignments, comments, notes, multiple team support and email notifications.
In addition, you can:
• Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
• Perform Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) within the Todo Pro service.
Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do apps that charge extra on every platform, your subscription allows you to use Todo Pro on all platforms (iOS, Mac and Web) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Pro is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform).
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Pro Premium Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
We decided to give Todo 6 one more round of bug fixes before we set it on the shelf.
• Takes advantage of larger screens on iPhone 6 and 6+
• Bug fixes
148Apps —Todo for the iPad Review