The Time Timer is a remarkably easy timer app for iPhone and iPod Touch.
The Time Timer app displays time as a red disk that quietly gets smaller as time elapses. Children as young as three understand that when the red is gone, time is up! And unlike many other visual timers, the Time Timer app has a professional look and packed feature set to help adults make every moment count. Highly recommended by experts in professional organizing, healthcare, ADHD/ Autism and parenting.
Time Timer - Quick Start
In a hurry? Tap "Quick Start", touch the number of minutes you need, and press Play! The red disk will count down to 0 and notify you when time is up (even if you've left the app). Tap the disk at any time to see a numerical readout of how much time is left.
Play a Timer
1. Select your Timer (up to 4 at a time).
2. Press "Play Timers." The countdown will start instantly.
Create and Save Timers
When you create a new Time Timer, choose one of three visual modes:
1. Original 60-Minutes Mode: Just like Time Timer products, Minutes mode shows you your time as a portion of 60 minutes, make it easy to see how much time is left.
2. Custom Mode: The Custom Mode Timer can be any amount of time you need - 10 seconds, 10 minutes, 10 hours! Great for interval training.
3. Clock Mode: See what time it will be when your time is up!
+ Add or Edit one Timer while others keep counting down.
+ View up to four Timers at once.
+ Awake Mode: keep your iPhone from falling asleep while Timers are running.
+ Push Notification: The Time Timer app will notify you when time is up (even if you’ve left the app).
Make Every Moment Count!
Use the Time Timer App in:
+ Business: time your meetings, projects and presentations. Use Clock Mode to see your whole workday!
+ Education: teach a child what "five minutes" looks like. Help older students manage homework & tests without the stress of a numerical countdown.
+ Family: keep the family moving by timing housework, yard work, home work, time-outs and computer/tv time.
+ Healthcare: time your medications and workouts! Comfort a child during a medical procedure by showing how much time is left.
+ Special Needs: discover the profound impact that the Time Timer can have on ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia and diverse special needs.
+ Life: beat the clock! Motivate yourself to keep going until the red disk is gone and time is up!
Find more Time Timer products at http://timetimer.com
• Full compatibility with Apple TV
• New option for a continuous alert that sounds until the person using the app taps OK (similar to how an alarm clock works)
• Additional enhancements and updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 16, 2013
- Time Timer LLC
- 5.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (79)