Time Matrix is the next generation to-list, with its powerful problem solving concept and gestural interface. It combines the advantages of the GTD (Get Things Done) and Stephen Covey's priority based time management matrix (The 7 Habits of highly effective people). Time Matrix is not only an app that help us to write down and complete tasks, but also help us to figure out what is important in our life.
We became obsessed with how to simplify our lives without adding clutter. Many people focus every day on their to-do list - they list all tasks they should do or they want to do, schedule and complete them one by one. This approach is completely wrong, you will never be free from the never-ending activities. The real secret to an easy life is "Do the Right Thing". You should categorize all your tasks with the urgent and important two factors, and CANCEL tasks which are not important to you life and career. The Time Matrix App introduces the "Cancel Task" action for you specially! When a new task is added, you can swipe to right to "complete" it or swipe to left to "cancel" it.
Try Time Matrix, learn to say NO to those tasks which are not important to you, and focus on your long term objective.
The Time Matrix contains 6 folders to categorize your tasks:
• Inbox (GTD): Inbox is a catch-all place to store all new tasks until you're ready to process and categorize them. This is the key of free your mind and reaching the mental state of "mind like water".
• Quadrant 1 (Urgent and Important): Quadrant of stress. It deals with significant results that require immediate attention. As long as you focus on this quadrant, it keeps getting bigger and bigger until it dominates you.
• Quadrant 2 (Not Urgent and Important): Quadrant of personal proactivity and power. This includes activities that build your capability, spot new opportunities, prevent problems, and ensure long term success.
• Quadrant 3 (Urgent and Not Important): Quadrant of deception. These activities may seem important, but they are not really. They only grab your attention immediately.
• Quadrant 4 (Not Urgent and Not Important): Quadrant of waste. We should eliminate/cancel tasks in this quadrant.
• LogBook (GTD): All completed and canceled tasks are logged here with detail and graphical statistics. You should review them periodically to get feedback and improve your time management.
With Time Matrix, you also can
• add note for each task
• setup/clear reminder for each task
• move a task to different folder
• share a task to your social network
• tap to show the drop down action menu (rename, edit note, set/clear reminder, move task, share task)
• pull down to create task/theme
• pinch out to create task/theme
• long press and hold to sort tasks/themes
• swipe to the right to complete a task
• swipe to the left to cancel a task
• while editing note, tap on the title/navigation bar to dismiss the keyboard
FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE INTERFACE
• two Amazing new navigation styles: fold transition and flip transition
• enable/disable sound effects
• custom application icon badge count
• with more than 15 colorful themes for you
• custom Inbox, Quadrant 1, Quadrant 2, Quadrant 3, Quadrant 4 and LogBook with different themes
• allow you to alter application default themes
• allow you to create new themes with your favorite colors
• works perfectly for both portrait and landscape mode
• show/hide status bar at runtime
• custom the pull-down aphorism label with your life objective, and your favorite fonts (more than 190 fonts)
SOCIAL SHARING SUPPORT
Time Matrix is integrated with popular social share functionality.
• share tasks via FaceBook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, email and short message
• share your custom themes via FaceBook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, email and short message
Note: the FaceBook, Twitter and Sina Weibo sharing are IOS6 only.
fix the start menu subtitles
fix some bug when creating new tasks
replace with the new 3D icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 12, 2013
- shen zhonghui
- 3.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (12)