Time Card (Timesheet)
iOS iPhone Productivity
"Time Card" is a simple to use app that helps you keep track of time spent at work. Just check in when you start your work, pause the timer when you take breaks and check out at the end of the day. You can add project names and comments to your entries, as well as manually edit or add entries.
You can compile weekly, monthly or custom reports over your worked time. You can send your time card as a tab separated text file via mail, which you then can import in, for example, Excel. Back up your time card and access the back up file via iTunes file sharing (requires iTunes 9.1 or later).
This update brings improvements such as:
* It is now possible to change the name of projects.
* The the table view with projects is reworked. It is now possible, for example, to remove multiple projects at one time.
* The report view is also reworked. Hopefully a bit more logic design...
* It is now possible to send the time report on mail.
* In the details view for a time card entry, touch the total worked time to see decimal values of the time.
* The default project is displayed on the start view. The default project is what the next time card entry you make will be assigned to.
Thank you for using Time Card!