Things has been selected by Apple as FREE APP OF THE WEEK for Thanksgiving. Download the app for free before November 28 and save $9.99 (US)!
Things for iPad is also free this week as a separate download, and you can get Things for Mac at a 30% discount from the Mac App Store.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
"Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O'Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
"Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone." - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that's because it is. Other to-do list managers I've tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn't do that. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award "Best iPhone Business & Utility App" - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor's Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• Featured by Apple in "Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People"
• Featured by Apple in "@work - Apps for Business"
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPhone, and read our 10-minute Getting Started Guide.
• Full support for iOS 8.
• A visual refresh, and a new app icon.
• A new “Add to Things” extension that lets you add to-dos to Things from other apps (e.g. Safari, Notes, etc.).
• Handoff support with Mac and iPad.
• Background Refresh: your to-dos now automatically update, even while the app isn’t running.
• New sharing option to send to-dos or projects to other apps.
• Support for larger displays on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Full tags now show in landscape on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Improved sync speed when resuming the app.
• 64-bit support for iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus.
• Adjusted localizations for some languages.
• Improved stability and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- 16.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (194)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (14353)