The Habit Factor® LITE: Habits & Goals Tracker: Set Goals, Align Habits to Reach Your Goals, Achieve New Year's Resolutions
Thanks for making The Habit Factor® the world's most popular, productivity dynamic duo (bestselling book & app!) An Amazon and iTunes bestseller.
---- FEATURED ----
NY Times | C|Net | TEDx | Mashable.com | Lifehacker.com | Lifehack.org | KUSP.org | dotTech.org | Southwest Airlines, Spirit Magazine | dozens of other top productivity blogs!
"With regular use of The Habit Factor®, you can develop any habit necessary to achieve any goal you set for yourself." ~Brian Tracy
Join The Habit Factor® Challenge — Your chance to Win $500 for details visit: http://thehabitfactor.com/win
~Be sure to check out the PRO reviews too! Note: be weary of Lite/FREE reviews... See what people who actually pay for and use the app have to say! ; )
Enjoy the original Habits AND Goals tracker— the one that created a new genre of productivity apps!
Only The Habit Factor® offers HabitStregnth™: the ability to strengthen habits over time using custom tracking periods & Habit Alignment Technology™: the ability to create and align habit to your goals.
--Selected by Cigna Health for its clinically validated mHealth Marketplace--
"With regular use of The Habit Factor®, you can develop any habit necessary to achieve any goal you set for yourself."
--NO EMAIL Account or LOGIN required either (like some other free apps!
--TEST for yourself, Checkout PRO app reviews too! ;)
--AD FREE!! Other Free Trackers littered with annoying pop-up ads! You have to PAY to remove!
(Note: Free/Lite version limited to 3 Active Habits and 1 Active Goal)
--Wanted something like this book and app for a long time. I have tried every goal setting thing there is... pure genius." ~Amazon book review
--Great Program! Just read the book and started my first goal on the app. I can already see how powerful this will be... ~Canada User Review
"The Habit Factor is absolutely packed with features... WHEN YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR HABITS, start here." ~AppCraver.com
The Habit Factor® is a simple yet sophisticated app designed for those who grasp the difference between Goals and Habits. Other apps actually regard these as the same!?
Frustrated with all the copycat FREE, .99¢ and $1.99 habit trackers?
• The ONLY app featuring Habit Alignment Technology™
• NO EMAIL Acct or LOGIN required like many habit apps!
• NO POP UP ads!
• ADD a PHOTO to your goals! Most habit apps can't
• New! When you upgrade to PRO & you can transfer lite data! (via backup acct)
• THF is Praised by top coaches, trainers & PhD's internationally!
• As one reviewer put it, "The only goals & habits app actually designed for Adults!"
• Join the 2,900+ Fans and growing! Get inspired today! www.facebook.com/TheHabitFactor
Proven: The fastest, easiest way to achieve your goals! Here's how:
1) Establish major goals like "write a book" or "run a marathon"
2) Use Habit Alignment Technology™: Create related habits crafted specifically to support each goal the align them.
4) Graph: Generate charts from the app that show your progress!
Example: If your goal is to "Write a book", you might create a related habit of "writing for 30 minutes a day" and set that to 3x per week (you choose which days).
The Habit Factor® is the professional's choice for positive behavior change and habit development. Learn more, become a Habit Factor Certified Professional. Take your practice to the next level! http://directory.thehabitfactor.com
Enjoy & Thank you! Keep the feedback coming!
-iOS 7 redesign and compatibility
-larger screen support
-minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2013
- Equilibrium Enterprises, Inc
- 6.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1134)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Brian Tracy's, Eat That Frog!
• Bucket List PRO
• Bucket List Pro 2.0, (Resolutions & Goals) Track & Achieve Your Life's Goals & New Year's Resolutions
• Noble Paths
• The Habit Factor®, Habits & Goals Tracker: Set Goals, Align Habits to Reach Your Goals, Achieve New Year's Resolutions