Textforce - Text Editing for Dropbox
Let Textforce help you work in the cloud. Use this amazing application for seamless, efficient document creation, editing and syncing on and between your iDevices and PC. Textforce gives you total freedom to work from anywhere. You’ll love the comprehensive editing tools that this app offers you, including selection moving and syncing with Dropbox. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
You’ve created an important document on your iPad while still at the office. On the commute home, you finish up the draft and do some editing on your iPhone. Getting comfortable in front of your desktop computer, you prepare to polish that report and have it ready and perfect for a meeting first thing tomorrow morning. You’ve lost no time and the finished product is something to be proud of.
This project has been one of the easiest to write up. You smile at the application that made it all possible and wonder what people did in ‘the old days’.
If you ever have to create or edit a document, you’re going to love Textforce. Use this amazing application to create a document on iPad, edit on iPhone then complete it on your desktop computer. Or the other way around. It doesn’t matter because Textforce gives you total freedom to work interchangeably between devices. How? It takes you to the cloud.
Textforce is a text editor that provides seamless access to documents and comprehensive editing tools, as well as syncing with Dropbox, a cloud storage services.
Don’t worry about having to use a complicated interface; the app is simple to understand and take advantage of. Create, search, replace, move sections and much more, quickly and easily, anywhere at anytime.
Using Textforce also means that you can directly edit your text files stored on Dropbox and you’ll never again lose your data or files. All text is automatically, instantly saved as you work with it. You can undo errors and restore directly on the Dropbox website, too. Heck, you can even create your own free Dropbox account, right from Textforce.
See? Easy and convenient.
Do you use Evernote or GoodReader? Well, you’ll be happy to know that you can open your .txt files in those applications, as well. There’s just so much flexibility in Textforce!
The list of helpful features doesn’t stop there. There’s easy, intuitive cursor movement on your iPhone and iPad, insertion of pre-defined snippets, offline editing, character counting and bookmarking of favorite text files. You have access to a ton of different functions, all designed to help make your work easier.
Check out some of the features you get in Textforce:
* Easy, intuitive interface
* Takes you to the cloud
* Lets you seamlessly link and work with Dropbox
* Create free Dropbox account from Textforce
* Allows interchangeable access between iPhone, iPad, PC
* Open .txt files in Evernote or GoodReader
* Supports text editing
* Smooth, intuitive cursor movement on iPhone and iPad
* Regular expression search and replacement
* Displays character count
* TextExpander allows insertion of pre-defined snippets
* Supports character encoding; open files in Windows
* View, edit and sync automatically when online
* Work in Offline Mode
* Bookmark and History functions for easy file retrieval
* Auto save while editing data
* Copy/email and copy/move text
* Change settings
* Find/replace support
The list goes on and on. Everything you need for top efficiency and ease in your text work is right here.
Don’t start working on another document until you download Textforce.
* Bug fix
* adding "callback" value of custom scheme parameter "after"
* adding custom scheme parameter "callback"
* Bug fix
* Bug fix
* You can drag scroll bar at text editing view.
* You can use cursor helper when using iPad's split keyboard.
* Bug fixes
* You can move cursor by left / right swipe.
* You can replace text to '\n' and '\t' by regular expression.
* Bug fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 27, 2013
- Yutaka Yagiura
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (24)
- 1.9 MB