Terminus is a full featured SSH terminal emulator with VT100, VT220, ANSI, xterm-color compatibility designed specifically for the iPad.
If you think that the iPad deserves better than an upscaled version of an iPhone terminal emulator. If you favor simplicity over complexity then Terminus has been made right for you.
Unique features include:
- Full vt100 keyboard with arrow keys, fn, control and escape keys. Text editors like vi or emacs are much more usuable when you can just type the way you're used to.
- Two finger swipe as a shortcut for arrow keys: quickly scroll through your command history, move the cursor around in vi, emacs, man... Try it! you won't be able to do without it.
- Automatic terminal resize on orientation change, applications are aware of the number of visible lines.
- Instant access to history: just scroll the window to view it.
Also features :
- Multiple simultaneous connections,
- Auto-completion support using the Tab key,
- Master password to protect and crypt your saved passwords.
- Colored text support,
- Complete and easy connection, password and known hosts management,
- Works over Wi-Fi and EDGE/3G: access and administer your servers from anywhere
- iOS6 support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2012
- 0.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (56)