Tempo Smart Calendar - Free Business Calendar App for iPhone
Tempo Smart Calendar saves you time and hassles. It finds and neatly organizes everything you need for each meeting, and gives you insights about the people and companies you’re meeting with.
Accolades from TechCrunch, Inc., Entrepreneur, Wired, The Guardian, The Next Web, Scobleizer, Mashable, and more.
Do more in one tap and say goodbye to app surfing.
• People Insights – Get the lowdown before you meet and see mutual contacts, Facebook posts, LinkedIn details, Tweets, news, Crunchbase, AngelList and more.
• Company Insights – Automatically prepared so you can see your personal network at the company and the latest news about the company.
• Hassle-free Conference Calls – Get right into the call without dialing a passcode.
• Quickly Reach Attendees – All the ways to connect neatly organized in every event and automatically kept up to date.
• Location, Directions and Drive Time – No need to look up an address, it’s already in the event.
• “Running Late” Messages – Quickly send a pre-populated text or email, and never leave them waiting.
• Related Emails and Documents – All of the emails and documents that pertain to a meeting are at your fingertips.
•Keep On Top of Flights – Get your flight status, terminal, and gate in one tap.
•Send Birthday Wishes or Gifts – Post wishes to Facebook walls in one tap, or send a gift card.
Full-featured replacement calendar with 5 calendar views, accept / decline events, alerts, recurring meetings, time zone support, search and more.
Tempo intelligently connects your calendar to your accounts and apps, including:
Contacts: Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook Contacts, iPhone Contacts
Emails: Exchange, Gmail, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, IMAP and POP
Documents: Email attachments such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, images
Apps: AngelList, Crunchbase, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Meetup, Twitter, Yelp
People Insights (Beta)
See your recent emails and meetings. Discover mutual contacts. Check out their Facebook posts, tweets, LinkedIn, AngelList, Crunchbase, Meetup groups, and more. It’s a Beta so let us know if you see anything not so insightful, and plain wrong.
Smart Alerts / Morning Alerts
Brilliant because right from an alert you can dial into a conference call, check a flight status, get directions and more – even from a locked screen. Start your morning with a nudge to wish friends happy birthday and see what’s ahead for the day.
Read the latest tweets before you waltz into the meeting or hop on a call. You’ll never miss a beat when you’re up on the latest 140.
But there’s more…
• Delete suggested Contacts and Locations that are not correct
• Customize your Default Alert Times with more choices
• Auto-complete Locations based on recent and Google Places
• Set a permanent Time Zone in Settings
• Schedule a follow-up meeting right from an event
• Review related emails from your Outlook and Hotmail Sent-Boxes
• In Month view, see how busy each day is, and the gridlines are back
• Estimated drive time is handy in the event summary
• Read more news in Company cards
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 05, 2014
- Tempo AI
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (103)
- 15.2 MB