TeeNiner: Turn Phone Numbers into Words
The first time ever on the iPhone/iPod, you can now convert telephone numbers (or any number!) into words that make sense or are easy to remember. Whether you're a Business wanting customers to remember your number or an individual who's just not into numbers, TeeNiner is for you. Convert your contact phone numbers into funny/interesting/meaningful words and use them directly from your Address Book when placing calls.
TeeNiner does NOT require an internet connection. With TeeNiner you can:
1. Converts telephone numbers (or just about any number) ranging from 1 to 12 digits into interesting combinations of words / mnemonics
2. Get two sets of results: 1) "Top spellings with Extra Ending letters" where letters are added to the end of the phone number to make more interesting combinations. Extra letters are ignoring when placing a call. and 2) "Other interesting spellings" without any extra ending letters.
3. Pick a phone number directly from your Contacts, convert them and add hand-picked results back to the contact.
4. Email individual results / mnemonic or all returned results to others
5. Filter on search results and email only a subset of these results
6. Mark individual results as 'Favorites'
7. Turn iPhone/iPod Landscape to Spell out a word manually for entered digits (i.e. unscrambling your own word(s)) and save to favorites
8. Place a call out to a combination of words (use as a dialer)
9. Other Developers or Users can access teeniner from weblinks or their own apps by using the following URL for example: teeniner://180074992787
TeeNiner includes words from 1) the standard English dictionary, 2) Famous Internet Jargon, 3) Most Country Names, 4) Famous 'SMS' Jargon/Mnemonics, 5) Popular Operating Systems, 5) Famous Muslim Names, 6) Famous English Names.
* Not every phone number contains nice combinations. It purely depends on the number entered, thus some combinations may not make much sense. TeeNiner tries its best to find words within numbers, whilst looking for interesting combinations.
* Word Combinations saved to Contacts omits dashes and spaces automatically.
* Some words returned contain Zeros in place of 'O's where there is a match possible against a phone number that contains too many Zeros.
Tags: Phone Words, Phone to Word, Phone Combinations
* Multi-tasking enabled
* Performance improvements for newer iDevices
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 05, 2011
- Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- 2.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (1098)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 2Do: Tasks Done in Style
• Groups: SMS, Mail and Manage Contacts
• iEat Halal - Guide for Halal Ingredients
• iPray: Prayer Times & Qibla Compass
• iQuran HD
• iQuran Lite
• iSubha: Islamic Prayer Beads