Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
iOS Universal Business
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boxer 6.0 is here… and it is BIG!
Introducing Calendar and Contacts. Everything you need is now in one place.
“Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.” - Charles Richards
Making use of those days just got easier! Boxer Email, Calendar, and Contacts work seamlessly together to create a smarter, more productive experience.
When Email and Calendar integrate with each other, their features do too! Boxer's "Send Availability" feature let's you choose multiple times you're available and send them with just a tap. No more back and forth to find the right time. Organize your life in style and view your calendar in day, week, and agenda views.
Easily manage your contacts right from your inbox. Boxer keeps your favorite and most recent contacts one tap away. Emailing your closest contacts has never been easier!
Email got a big update too!
* Full screen iPad view
* Set account colors
* Tap an email address to add contacts
* Set 'unread inbox' as default view
* Perform actions from the lock screen
* Unread messages are now highlighted
* Apple Watch support for notifications
* Create calendar invites from email
* New calendar invite card. More than accepting/declining events, your invite now tells you whether or not you’re busy.
Did we add something you’ve been waiting for? If we’ve earned your 5 stars, please tell us about it in your review. If there’s still more you’d like to see from us, please chat with us in our Boxer Forum at http://support.getboxer.com.
Yes, you can disable Calendar and Contacts if you’re not quite ready for more than Email. Do so by tapping ‘Settings' -> ‘Advanced' -> Toggle off ‘Calendar and Contacts'
We can’t wait for you to experience this! Tell us what to build next!! http://support.getboxer.com
There is a known issue that we are currently fixing. In the meantime, you can find a fix for it at bit.ly/known_issue
148Apps —Boxer Review