Task List is the perfect application for those of us who are driven by task lists or todo lists to get things done day by day. It's designed to be efficient to add tasks and see your current tasks while on the go.
NOTE: All settings are found in the general iPhone settings area of your phone or device, not in-app. Tap the Settings icon and scroll down to find Task List.
Task List features include:
* Ability to provide a name, due date, urgency, and notes for each task todo.
* Efficient due date selection bar with a monhtly calendar view for selecting arbitrary dates.
* Clean task list display that groups tasks by due date.
* Tabbed lists to separate your work, school, and other tasks from each other.
* Status icons denote tasks left to do or overdue, tasks that are urgent, and tasks that have been completed.
* Swipe the task to mark as completed.
* Badge count can be setup to indicate overdue, current, or all tasks outstanding.
* Notes icon denotes when additional notes are available when opening task.
* A colorful assortment of backgrounds to choose from.
* Clean, pleasant, no-nonsense design.
* Fixes an iOS5 issue with selecting a custom due date for your task so that you don't have to tap twice.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2011
- Rapture In Venice
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (23)
- 1.7 MB