This app was removed from the App Store.
Sunrise Calendar - An Outlook App
iOS Universal Productivity
“The best calendar app for iPhone.” - The Verge
Sunrise is a free calendar made for Exchange, Google Calendar and iCloud. Sunrise also connects with all your favorite apps like Facebook, Evernote, Foursquare, TripIt, Todoist, Trello and more to make sure you’re always up to date with all the events happening in your life.
With millions of users around the world, Sunrise is changing the way you manage the places you have to be, the people you want to see and the things you need to do. Whether you’re planning your daily schedule or your next trip around the world, Sunrise makes it easy to keep track of everything in one beautifully designed calendar.
Sunrise also comes with Meet, the fastest way to schedule a one-to-one on the go. Meet is a keyboard that lets you select available time slots in your calendar without leaving the app you’re in and send them to anyone through a simple link. You’ll never schedule meetings any other way.
Sunrise automatically syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your calendar from anywhere. It’s that easy.
Make the most out of your days. We’re here to help.
- A beautifully designed calendar experience for your iPhone and iPad.
- Connects with all of your favorite apps: Facebook, Evernote, Asana, TripIt, Songkick, Wunderlist, Meetup and more. We’re constantly adding new ones!
- Meet, a custom keyboard to schedule meetings from any messaging app.
- Interesting Calendars to follow your favorite sports teams or TV shows.
- Weather forecast based on your location.
- Google Maps for your directions.
- See faces and profiles of people you’re meeting with using LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Smart icons.
Want to chat? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or say hi on Twitter at @Sunrise.
Can you hear Clippy? He’s shouting, he’s cheering, he’s clapping his hands. Eye-witnesses are even saying he’s dancing, shaking that tiny metallic body of his. Why all this excitement? Well folks, Office 365 is now available in Sunrise!
This means you can now see all of your events - work and play - in one calendar, accessible from anywhere (even your desktop app!). Isn’t that a good enough reason to celebrate?
To get your Office 365 account set up in Sunrise, update the app then head to the Settings and select “Add account”. You’ll be up and running in no time!
Comments, feedback, questions, love poems… We accept them all at email@example.com or on Twitter (@Sunrise).
148Apps —Sunrise Calendar Review