STL Contacts Manager Free Tutorial
This free version of our popular app is ad supported. The option to remove the ads can be purchased from within this app.
3 Apps in 1: Contact Manager / Task Manager* / Location Tracker*
- Complete contact manager with extensive groups, search, filter and Facebook integration*
- Task / Todo app: manage events around your contacts, with extensive history and note taking abilities.*
- Location Features: Automatically check-in visits with your contacts in the background. See which contacts are closest to you with one click.* Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Requires add-on purchase
Main app features:
1. SINGLE CLICK CONTACTING- Call, SMS, map and email any contact with a single click.
2. SKYPE FRIENDLY-Call using unique dialer or Skype (enable this option in Settings).
3. SMART KEYPAD- Advanced keypad dialer that searches for contacts as you type.
4. ORGANIZE- Easily create groups and smart filters, such as: ‘friends in New York,’ or ‘coworkers with birthdays,’ etc.
5. BLAST EMAIL AND SMS - Email or SMS groups of contacts with one click.
6. CREATE CONTACTS FAST- suggestions are given as you type, so you will never retype the same last name or business name again. App automatically saves location a contact was added, to help you remember them later.
7. EXTENSIVE MAPPING - Visiting a friend? Turn your current location into his address with just a couple of clicks. Want to visit a friend? View the integrated map of his address, and click on Route to guide you from your current location to his place.
8. WHO’S WHO- Create networks of contacts, so you know how your contacts are related to each other. For example: I don’t remember his name, but he comes highly recommended… he is ‘my friend Mike’s auto mechanic’.
9. HISTORY BY NAME- Maintain a permanent (and editable) history of every contact you call, SMS or email from the app (includes call timers).
10. NOTATED HISTORY- Add notes for each call, SMS or email you send from the app.
11. MOST CONTACTED AND RECENT - Automatically groups the people you contact the most or have contacted recently.
Additional Add-on Purchases Available:
12. Attachments ($3.99): Attach additional photos and audio recordings to a contact. These can then be emailed out from the app later.
13. Location Features ($2.99):
- View contacts who are near your current location
- Automatically track visit times between you and your contacts
14. Events ($3.99):
- Schedule calls, emails, SMS texts and Meetings with your contacts
- Events are added to the iPhone calendar with notification capabilities
15. Facebook Sync ($1.99):
- Import contact information from Facebook including profile picture, birthdays, location and company information
- View and reply to status updates for your contacts on Facebook
16. Merge contacts ($0.99)
- Merge contacts with the same first and last name
- Delete duplicate email address based contacts
- Select multiple contacts together to delete them all at once
- Bug fixes to minimize crashes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 10, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (151)
- 12.0 MB