SpeedUp Player Pro
iOS iPhone Productivity
Listen to your iPod collections at 0.5X - 2.5X speed. Supports multitasking, remote controller. Study mode(A/B repeat, quick rewind/forward), sleep timer.
* Save time listening to podcasts and audiobooks. Play at any speed using a slider!
* Study mode helps you learn more effectively.
* Sleep timer can save your battery while you sleep.
SpeedUp Player features:
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X(half speed) - 2.5X (0.1X interval)
- Preserve pitch(tone) while changing playback speed.
- Play directly from your iPod collection.
- Play from app's Documents folder. (Wi-Fi file transfer is possible)
- Customizable gestures to access most features.
- Configurable quick rewind/forward buttons. 4 buttons can be set individually.
- Full multitasking support.
- Remote controller support.
- Sleep timer (pause after 10/20/30/60/120 minutes)
- A/B repeat : repeat interval using simple button press
- bookmark: save bookmarks with comments. A/B repeat section can be bookmarked.
- reads chapter information.
- Extremely fast iPod library browsing (disk+memory based cache)
- Browse by album/artist/songs/playlists/podcasts
- Simple playlist
- Pause/resume on phone call(audio interruption).
- Pause when headphone is unplugged.
- Music tracks can be set to be played at 1X.
- video tracks are not supported.
- does not support DRM protected files.
Another big update!!!
- Light theme can be turned on from Settings.
- ID3 text encoding settings added - read broken ID3 text. set it to your language.
- playing/adding all/multiple tracks from Documents is *MUCH* faster.
- Set folder and file as Music/Podcast/Audiobook : use tap hold on file/folder from Documents or Playlist.
- "keep screen on while playing" setting added.
- repeat mode and shuffle state is now saved.
- better player page when "Settings-General-Accessibility-Increase Contrast-Reduce Transparency" is on. You should restart the app when you change "reduce transparency" setting.
- fix recording option not showing on 3.5 inch device.
- fix crash issue when switching tracks rapidly.