Praised on CNN ***** Create, Practice, Hear, Archive and Give Speeches - Speechmaker is your mobile podium, notebook and pro teleprompter for public speaking. Practice then give your speech or deliver your lines flawlessly and on time. Keep all your speeches, plays and audio recordings in one place.
See the video review at The Daily App Show:
Or see the other reviews on our site at:
SpeechMaker is very popular with students, teachers, politicians (often seen being used in Congress and Parliament), and actors. SpeechMaker gives them everything needed to create, practice, hear and give speeches. It can archive thousands of speeches. SpeechMaker comes with a number of famous speeches built in, some include the original audio recordings. SpeechMaker can import and export the text and audio of speeches in a variety of ways.
SpeechMaker is like a personal teleprompter. SpeechMaker has features that expensive teleprompters don't have like being able to do an audio recording of your practice or live oration. Now you can practice and hear how you sound before you give that important speech or deliver lines in a play. Get a feeling for the cadence and the flow of a speech. Another feature not found in other iPad software or in teleprompters is Text to Speech (TTS). TTS is available anytime at the push of a button which will then scroll and read your speech out loud. TTS is emotionless and robotic but this can show you how not to give your speech. :) It also allows you to appraise the speeches content.
☞ SpeechMaker Features
☀ Create new speeches on the iPad or import text, html or google docs.
☀ Audio recording allows you to see, scroll and practice your speech like using a teleprompter.
☀ Text to Speech (TTS) hear the iPad speak out loud the speech as it scrolls and highlights each line.
☀ Control the look and feel of a document via buttons for changing:
- background color
- scroll speed
- font size
☀ Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed.
☀ Touch gestures:
- pinch or zoom to easily raise or lower font size
- tap to instantly start and stop
- tap the right side to speed scrolling or left side to slow scrolling
☀ At a glance timing shows:
- track elapsed time
- remaining time for speech. (requires entering an estimate of speech time)
- estimated time of speech (requires entering an estimate of speech time)
☀ Archive thousands of speeches.
☀ Import Speeches via DropBox, Google Docs and iTunes file sharing.
☀ Import audio via Email and iTunes file sharing.
☀ Export speech text via Email and iTunes file sharing.
☀ Export audio via Email and iTunes file sharing.
☀ Compatible with Mac or Windows computers connected to your iPad.
SpeechMaker is a tool no orator should be without. Carry thousands of speeches with you. Read, correct, give and record speeches anytime and anywhere. No need to rely on teleprompters, paper notes or index cards. Maintain speeches in one location. See at a glance the timing of your speech. Enjoy full control over your speeches.
"Carrying all my speeches in one convenient and easy to use device saves my sanity. SpeechMaker is easy for me to use and I love how I can control all aspects of how it looks on screen. Before I asked my wife how the speech sounds, now I record the speech until I have it just right then I ask my wife what she thinks. SpeechMaker is the best thing to happen to this ancient art in a hundred years."
- now shows parts of speech. button on the right GR (for grammar) shows nouns, verbs, etc. highlighted in different colors.
- added estimated speech time label. time = words_count / 2.72.
- fixed crash on speech duration changing
- added hours to speech duration picker
- fixed bugs with rotation
- speeches window enlarged to fix speeche's properties view
- fixed bug with help window
- we could push 'autoscroll' button only on edges. now we don't.
- recordings playback logic corrected
- live modes running and recordings window works are now independent from each other
- other small issues
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 04, 2013
- Plum Amazing
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17)
- 31.4 MB