Soulver for iPad (legacy)
iOS iPad Productivity
Note: DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION OF SOULVER, GET THE UNIVERSAL ONE INSTEAD.
There is a universal (iPad & iPhone) version of Soulver available on the store. If you would like to purchase Soulver, get that version instead.
This version is only on the store in order to provide free updates to existing customers.
- Support for multitasking features, including Split View & Slide Over.
- Better support for iPads Pros.
- Fixed a bug where keyboard popovers had incorrect rotation in landscape on iPad.
- Fixed a bug with the trig popover not hiding when you lift your finger in portrait on iPad.
- Fixed an issue with the app icon on plus-sized iPhones.
- Moved the return & delete keys to the bottom row on the iPhone number pad for easier access.
- Soulver can now access files in both iCloud & Dropbox (previously you would have to choose a provider), and move files between storage providers.
- Hold down on the new file button (+) to duplicate your current file, or import from other file providers, like Box.
- Drafts are now stored in iCloud or Dropbox. Choose your preference in the settings.
- Move all files between iCloud or Dropbox, using the migration feature the settings.
- Deleted files are stored in a trash and can be recovered.
- Access undo via a new button in the toolbar. Shake-to-undo has been disabled.
- Redesigned currencies settings to be easier to use.
- Use the base currency of your present country automatically.
- Switched to CoinDesk for Bitcoin rates.
- Variables defined in the keyboard can now include % signs.
- Last used keyboard mode (ABC or 123) will be remembered across launches.
- The clear all button has been removed from the delete key popup.
- Brighter syntax colours.
- Fixed percentage operators in Chinese.
- Soulver now requires iOS 9 or later.