iOS Universal Productivity
SMARTDAY™ - The Complete Organizer
SmartDay integrates a Calendar, Tasks, Notes, and Projects all into a single application. SmartDay runs on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Separate SmartDay apps are available for Mac OS X and on any browser, so you can access your most up to date information all the time, anywhere.
EASY TO USE
With over a million downloads and 50,000 hours of design and development, the SmartDay™ family of products is evolved and easy to use. Access all your existing calendars and reminders from your iPhone or iPad, including Google and other calendars on your Calendar app. Instantly add new events, notes, and tasks. SmartDay comes with a built-in online account so you can access all your information anywhere, from any device.
EVERYTHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
SmartDay lets you link related information together so you have everything you need for meetings, events, and tasks. For example:
- Attach a shopping list to your "Buy Groceries" To Do.
- Add notes for a meeting scheduled in your Calendar.
- Include checklists in your notes.
GET SMART WITH YOUR TIME
The SmartTime™ feature helps find time for you to get things done. For example:
- ‘Auto Schedule’ places your tasks directly into the calendar timeline, to show when they can be completed.
- Or, drag a task directly into your calendar to set a specific time.
- The Task list also shows how many tasks you can do, day by day, for the next week. Drag and drop to re-arrange.
Despite its ease of use, SmartDay has a full feature set to meet all your needs including:
Organize events, tasks and notes into Projects
Automatic Scheduling of tasks
Advanced search and filters
Day, Week and Month Calendars
Support for Apple AirDrop
GeoFencing (alerts when near a specific location)
Built in Timer for Events and tasks
All Day Events
Time Zone Support
Shared Calendars, Projects and Notes*
* via SmartDay browser version
Now optimized for iOS8, iPhone 6 and 6+
• Updated for iOS8
• Graphics compatible with iPhone 6+
• Fix the crash issue when open detail of an item in iPhone (iOS8 only)
• Show green checkbox in Note’s detail
• Some UI bugs
148Apps —SmartDay Review