This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Productivity
A pretty good organized address book is possible.
Introducing Smart Groups, a powerful app enabling support for "smart" groups and effortless organization of your contacts. Just the perfect companion for the bundled Address Book application.
What is a "smart" group? A smart group is a list of contacts defined by membership rules or conditions, which always remains up to date: it does not require you to manually add or remove any contact to the list. Examples:
- Group of contacts whose birthday is in the current month
- Group of contacts living in a city
- Group of contacts whose horoscope is Aries
- Group of contacts which work for organizations or companies
Smart groups allows you to create as many custom groups as you need and to configure each of them individually as you wish: definition of rules choosing among 20 fields and more than 10 conditions and a detailed customization of the appareance of the contact list:
- Background color: useful to distinguish groups
- Category: Friends, Work
- Format: Full name, Last name first, Nickname, etc.
- Detailed info: birthday, nickname, phone list.
- Group by: name initial, organization, month of birthday, etc.
- Show contact photo (if available)
In addition, Smart groups offers some facilities:
- Allows browsing contact information.
- Allows usual contact actions through icons: email, text message, phone call.
- Allows search in groups.
- Allows sending an email to all contacts of a group in a easy single step.
- Saves and restores the last state of the application (currently not available in edit mode).
- Six bundled ready-to-use groups.
With Smart Groups, a pretty good organized address book is possible.
- Retina Display Graphics.
- Contact data can be modified now.
- New general settings screen including support email.
- Changes in the address book are now detected when the app is in background.
- Fixed white screens bug.
- Fixed bug regarding contacts shown twice when the device has external sync services (MobileMe, etc.) activated.
- Minor fixes on user interface and improved stability.