What helps people achieve their goals? Yes, the right goal setting! How to set the goal in right way? It's simple! Use the most well known system in the world - S.M.A.R.T. A lot of successful companies and people use this system for many years. Now it is available for iPad and iPhone and you can set your S.M.A.R.T. goals whenever you need it! This application will help you to learn about S.M.A.R.T. system, to set the goals for you and also other people and prepare action plan for each goal. You can track the progress, correct the actions if needed and finaly achieve the goal.
This application provides:
1. Description of SMART principles
2. Examples of wrong goals and SMART goals
3.Ability to set unlimited number of goals
4.Goals could be set for yourself and also for other people (for example for your employees)
5. To each goal could be assigned category: Career, Family, Health&fitness, Knowledge&skills and etc. To leave in harmony person should set goals in different categories.
6.The goal could be priorities from extremely low to extremely high
7. You can set the time when the application should remind you to update the status
8.For each goal you can set action plan and be able to update each of it
9. Achieved goals will go to the box of achieved goals, so you could see what is you progress
10. Not yet achieved goals you can see in the box of current goals.
11. If you have several users for 1 IPad and don't want to share your goals, then you can set the Password for it.
Be S.M.A.R.T. with your goals!
1) Absolutely new attractive design
2) Now this application is universal and working also on iPhone
3) Added simple To-do list, not related to SMART goals
4) In SMART goals you can add pictures and comments
5) Available sound reminder for due dates
6) All goals can be uploaded to cloud as back-up and also synchronized between devices
7) Now it is possible to set more than 6 action steps
8) If you do not want to Sign-up you can skip it, but cloud functionality will be not available then
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 15, 2014
- Mikhail Nikonorov
- 24.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (11)