This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
Sketch Memo is a vector-based handwriting memo and drawing application available for the iPhone and iPad.
It allows you to take handwriting memos quickly and decollate the memos with various kinds of shapes, text and images.
You can find memos by thumbnail images, modified day, text contents, and modified location.
Also you can email memos as JPEG, PNG and PDF images.
Sketch Memo Lite, a trial version of Sketch Memo, is also available. Please give it a try at first.
- Take memos with handwriting strokes.
- Group memos.
- Make memos templates and create new memos from templates.
- Extend height of memo.
- Shrink handwriting letters drawn in large size and arrange the series of letters in the ruled lines.
- Place various kins of shapes: line, arrow, outlined arrow, rectangle, ellipse, round rectangle, polygon, star, balloon, arc.
- Import images from camera and photo album.
- Import map image.
- Duplicate memos.
- Move memos to the trash and restore memos from the trash.
- Copy and paste objects.
- Undo and redo operations.
- Group multiple objects.
- Layer objects.
- Scale and rotate objects.
- Apply gradation and shadow to objects.
- Snap to grid objects.
- Lock objects.
- Align objects.
- Set ruled lines to memo.
- Set background color of memo.
- Find memos by thumbnail images, modified day, text contents, and modified location.
- Email memos as JPEG, PNG, and PDF images.
- Export memos to Photo Album.
- Send memos to other applications converting them to PDF files.
- Print out memos via AirPrint.
[Fixed] When mailing all memos in a group in PDF format, image of the current memo is repeatedly attached to a message as many as number of memos in the group.