Simplicity Web Browser
Simplicity is the answer to the question: "why do I have to wait for my browser to reload a page that I have only just left when I push the back button". The answer is: you don't. Simplicity buffers the last 5 pages you have visited, fully rendered in memory, and they are simply switched back onto the screen as you navigate back and forward. This makes for a much snappier browsing experience.
Use three finger swipes left and right to navigate back and forward in your history or up and down to move between tabs. A four finger tap switches into and out of full screen mode. I've rounded out these key features with tabs, bookmarks and history make it the browser I use on my iPad every day.
If you like browsing speed on your iPad, Simplicity is the answer.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 01, 2012
- John Holdsworth
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- 0.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ColorMail - Color Email iPhone & iPad
• DrawMail - Draw Emails on iPhone
• FindSpace - Disk Usage in Tree Form
• Lightning Mobile
• Lightning Web Browser
• OneWorld Translator
• SoundMatrix II - ToneMatrix for iPhone
• TheOracle - Web Multi-Search
• Video Call for iPhone
• Visual Web
• iRail European Rail Timetables
• iRail European Timetables for iPad