Shift Worker is an iPhone/iPod Touch application designed for people who need a quick and easy way to enter and view their shifts.
A traditional calendar is not always ideal for shift workers. Sometimes it's not easy to see your upcoming shift schedule very clearly, especially if your shifts don't fall into the traditional working week. Shift Worker solves this problem and turns the frustrating task of entry into a quick and easy experience.
Shift Worker allows you to create your own types of shifts by combining visually-attractive icons with letters/numbers so that they can be easily identified at a glance. By including a range of icons (such as suns and stars for day and night shifts) in a variety of colors, any combination is possible for all types of shifts.
Entering shifts can be done quickly by simply selecting a type of shift and tapping on each date it occurs. An entire month of shifts could be entered in seconds, an entire year in a few minutes!
In addition, Shift Worker allows you to send your shifts via email so that others can also see your shifts at a glance. To make things even simpler, you can even save your shifts to your iPhone/iPod's background so that referring to your upcoming shift schedule is as simple as picking up your iPhone/iPod.
Shift Worker also includes the ability to create colored personalized notes for each date. Notes can be used anytime additional information needs to be added to a date.
* Create a virtually unlimited amount of shift types
* Enter shifts on the calendar months in advance in seconds
* Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps
* View the calendar in timeline format to see your shift flow at a glance
* Create colored personalized notes for any date on the calendar
* Include week of year or week 1/2 alternating pattern on calendar
* Jump to any month by using the "Goto" button
* Save a month's worth of shifts to your background
* Send your shifts to others via email, MMS, Facebook or Twitter
Thanks all for your support! Please visit the Facebook page for more discussion and feedback:
CHANGES in 1.4.3:
• iPhone 5 and iOS 6 compatibility
• Increased rotation calendar application to 2 years
• 12/24 hour clock should now default to iPhone's settings
• Fixed occasional crash when emailing shifts
• Fixed crash on shift delete
• Modified icon and loading screen slightly
• Tweaked Shift and Note images
• Fixed Goto date picker position
• Fixed Rotation picker position
• Fixed Icon selector picker position
• Fixed Note display issue with iOS 6
• Fixed an issue switching between Icon and Time view in IOS 6
• Fixed background issues with iOS 6
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 22, 2012
- Production Shed Pty Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (23)
- 4.0 MB