Shared Paper Lite
Sketch and draw your designs, thoughts or ideas quickly and easily on a vast digital whiteboard, completely FREE. Present your ideas as a slideshow on the iPad or external display and share them as a PDF or image document. Shared Paper Lite includes collaboration too! Connect Shared Paper Lite to any iPad running a full version of Shared Paper and view and draw on a shared digital canvas.
Use Shared Paper Lite in ‘standalone’ mode to try the full version of Shared Paper and create sketches, drawings, plans, designs, doodles, explanations, homework, notes, diagrams and presentations. It’s a GIANT digital whiteboard you can use anywhere to create surprisingly detailed drawings and sketches (up to 25 elements in the Lite version), which you can also present and share.
Use Shared Paper Lite in ‘connected’ mode to create a shared workspace at the office, in class or on the move. Just connect Shared Paper Lite to any iPad running a full version of Shared Paper and share a common whiteboard between up to 16 iPads, and while connected there is no limit to the number of objects that can be shared.
WHO’S IT FOR?
For use at home, in business or in class. It’s a great way to express and share visual ideas quickly and easily and produce great looking results that can be presented and shared right on the spot directly from your iPad. Use it to try out Shared Paper or to participate in multi iPad collaboration in formal meetings, classroom projects or impromptu brainstorming.
Reviews for Shared Paper:
"Shared Paper is a lovely app... Anyone who needs to present information – students, business people, academics could put it to use." - Cult of Mac
“....There’s little else like it available on the App Store that works so effortlessly.” - iPhone, iPad & Android Apps Magazine
“....it’s even better than industry standard sketching apps like SketchBook Pro .....” - AppAdvice.com
“..brilliant....easy to embrace. Very clever...stellar app. Two very big thumbs up!” - iPadCTO.com
CAPTURE IDEAS, DESIGN OR JUST HAVE FUN
* Includes all the powerful drawing, sketching and editing features in the full version
* Sketch freely or draw with precision, add text and annotate images
* Zoom and pan at will on a canvas with no borders
* Up to 25 objects and 3 papers in the Lite version
PRESENT YOUR CREATIONS
* Summarise ideas from views of the whiteboard into a slideshow
* Present directly on iPad or connected display, such as a projector or TV
* Stream to Apple TV wirelessly on iPad2 with Airplay.
* Snapshot screen or export slideshow to PDF or image document.
* Connect to any iPad running a full version of Shared Paper
* Create impromptu shared workspace between devices
* Connect up to 15 Lite clients to a single Shared Paper host
* No object limit when connected
- Sketch or draw up to 25 objects per paper and 3 active papers
- Automatic shape recognition with ‘Intelligent Brush’
- Add images and text for annotation
- ‘Infinite Canvas’ - practically no limits to size of whiteboard
- 11 levels of zoom for detail work and the big picture (2048x!)
- Connect to Shared Paper for collaboration via WiFi (up to 16 devices) or Bluetooth (up to 6 devices)
- Bookmarks store viewpoints and navigate anywhere on the canvas
- Edit anything anytime - move, rotate, resize, copy, paste and duplicate
- Edit multiple objects - move points and lines too
- Grid snap for accurate placement and adjustment
- ‘Sticky Snap’ tool for precise rotation
- Limitless undo and redo
- Colour gradients and textures
- Easy colour selector - dynamic palettes: colours always work together
- Slide Editor to organise, summarise and present a session
- Export to PDF and JPG formats, share via email
- Output to external displays via VGA, HDMI cable or Apple TV via Airplay on iPad2
- Interactive Tutorial
- Detailed help, quick guide, tips and examples
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 19, 2012
- nebulus design
- Average Rating:
- 1.50 (2)
- 5.0 MB