Electronics Engineering ToolKit Pro 8 for iPhone - Electronic Reference Kit for the Electrical Engineer, Student and Hobbyist
This is the brand-new EE ToolKit Pro 8 for iPhone! A highly rated and recommended productivity app, the EE ToolKit Pro just received the biggest update since its introduction in 2010. The app is suited for anyone interested in electrical engineering, from students to hobbyists to electrical engineers.
WHAT OTHER USERS ARE SAYING:
"Great App!!!!! 5 STARS!!!!!"
"This app has evolved allot"
"Amazing value for money!"
"This is Excellent"
THE EE TOOLKIT PRO FEATURES:
Ω 77 electronic applications
Ω amazingly great multi-functional keyboard
Ω color code picker tools
Ω extra large component reference section (incl. 7400 Series, PIC family, etc.) with the option to open pdf datasheets live or by e.g. iBooks
Ω simple and quick unit conversion within the single calculators
Ω fast on-the-fly conversions and calculations
Ω real-time circuit simulations
Ω support for preferred E series, sliders and min/max calculations
Ω auto-save of all entries over several sessions
Ω and many many more
The brand-new EE ToolKit Pro 8 for iPhone is here! The app has now gained something so great and amazing, I trust you will like it as much as I do. I have implemented an amazingly great multi-functional keyboard! Input of values with units, E Series, tolerances, slider ranges etc. was never easier! A multi-functional keyboard like that is really perfect for an engineering tool like the EE ToolKit Pro! Try it yourself!
In order to make this happen I had to change a lot under the hood and implement many parts of the app from the ground up. But it was totally worth it. In addition also the conversion of units for the calculated results is now more simple and convenient than ever.
Units for calculated results are set to "Auto"-convert per default. This means, if the value of a resistor is for instance 47000Ω, the tool automatically converts it to 47kΩ. This can of course be configured completely flexible.
I have re-structured, graphically improved, enhanced the UI and on top of this, added lots of new features:
Ω support for iOS 8
Ω optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Ω complete update of the component Color Codes:
- added color picker to the resistor, capacitor and inductor color codes.
- added 5 band capacitor tool
- greatly improved look and feel of the complete color code toolset
Ω splashscreen on/off setting
Ω global decimal point setting (previously it could be configured for every calculator individually)
Ω added 4 new tools to the basic section (serial/parallel capacitors and serial/parallel inductors)
Ω extended decibel converter tool
Ω corrected, improved and extended all Info views that provide more content and explanations on the individual tools
Ω frequency generator specific:
- extended range for frequency selection
- extended range for sweep times
- added volume sweep / frequency sweep selection
- wobble effect (sweep repeat)
- added playback for musical notes
- live waveform animation
- extended presets to 16
- live quick selection for Speaker L+R / L / R on Frequency Generator and Sweep View (previously this was accessible only on the Settings page)
- bugfix for the frequency repeatedly jumping back to 1Hz (after starting playback in case frequency min/max limits were exceeded in a previous step. E.g. having typed 22000Hz)
Please don't forget to also rate this new version of the EE ToolKit Pro. This is very important for me. Thank you so much!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 13, 2014
- Thomas Gruber
- 80.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (34)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 555 Timer IC - Circuits, Simulations and Calculations
• Audio Function Generator
• Audio Function Generator PRO
• Electronics Engineering ToolKit Pro 6 for iPad - Electronic Reference Kit for the Electrical Engineer, Student and Hobbyist