RPN-45 SD is a complete simulation of the scientific hand-held calculator HP-45 from 1973. Powerful enhancements turn the calculator into an amazingly useful tool for the 21st century.
• Photorealistic look-and-feel
• Animated keys with click sound (selectable volume)
• Simulation of the HP-45's computation times (may be disabled)
• All functions and operations of the HP-45 fully implemented
• "Hidden" stopwatch implemented, extended to 100 hours capacity
• Stopwatch may be preset to current time
• Swipe left across display to correct wrong number entries
• Cut/copy/paste of the display value
• Popup shows stack registers and all memory registers
• Complex numbers may be used in almost all operations
• 18 non-volatile memory registers (9 for complex numbers)
• Non-volatile decimal point setting
• Exponentiation and faculty accept any values
• Hyperbolic functions
• Solve linear equations in two unknowns
• Solve quadratic and cubic equations in one unknown
• Normal distribution, Pearson correlation coefficient of paired variables
• Linear regression with estimates
• Weighted mean
• Permutation, Combination (binomial coefficient)
• Integer and fractional part of a number
• Round number
• Random numbers in any range, integer or real
• Day of the week of any date between Jan 1, 0001 and Dec 31, 9999
• Date and day of the week a number of days in the past or future
• Number of days between two dates
• Indicators for active prefix keys
• Angular mode indicator
• Small values automatically shown in scientfic display mode
Tap the display for some basic hints.
Also available for iPad (RPN-45 HD).
For more information, a manual and sample calculations visit the RPN-45 website: www.cuveesoft.ch
What users said (iPad version):
"This is by far the best RPN calculator available for the iPad!"
"Great app that I would recommend to anyone who grew up with an HP-45!"
"Calculator works great just like my original HP-45. Worth the price and brings back memories of using the slide rule before getting my HP-45."
"This is one of the most accurate but also nicest looking emulators I have come across for the HP-45, or any vintage HP calculator for that matter."
"With the Super-45 mode functions that were added by the developer, this is an extremely powerful calculator. Very elegant design."
iOS 8 users: If the calculator fails to turn itself on, tap the display once.
• In SCI and ENG notation, command RND now rounds the mantissa only, not the entire number
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 24, 2014
- CuVee Software
- 14.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)