Road Trip HD • MPG, Mileage, and Fuel Economy
Road Trip HD is the fastest and easiest app for tracking of your car’s fuel economy, maintenance history, and expenses. Now available for the iPad!
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
"The part we like the most is the cool graph that shows fuel costs and average mpg over time. And it lets you look at the cost per day to keep those wheels turning."
— Car and Driver Magazine
Road Trip will…
• Track your fuel economy and fuel costs.
• Track your maintenance history.
• Track and compare your vacations and trip costs.
• Remind you when regular maintenance is due.
• Prevent expensive premature maintenance.
• Show you how much money you spend on your car.
• Mileage and fuel economy tracking.
• Service and repair log, with service reminders.
• Expense tracking.
• Trip tracking and reporting.
• Comprehensive statistics.
• Full international support (Metric, US, and Imperial units).
• Unlimited number of vehicles.
• Fuel economy (L/100 km, MPG, etc.)
• Fuel cost ($/L, $/Gallon)
• Cost per km ($/km, $/100 km, etc.)
• Distance per day (km/day, miles/day)
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Sync between devices. (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Tripmeter or Odometer distance entry.
• Partial fill-ups, Same-day fill-ups, and Missed fill-ups.
• Currency Conversion.
• Geo-tagging and mapping.
• Searching and filtering.
• Jerrycan Fuel Tracking.
• Trip Cost Calculator.
• Tire log, including support for summer and winter tires.
• Distance correction for inaccurate odometers.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Trip Computer Logging (fuel economy, average speed, temperature)
• Graphs for comparing MPG vs. Fuel Type, Driving Conditions, Average Speed, and Temperature.
• Import and Export CSV
• Electric vehicle tracking (in kW.h)
• Home electricity tracking (in kW.h)
• Powerboat tracking (in Hours)
Lots more information and screen shots on the website:
Questions? Suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Email us: email@example.com
• All new design for iOS 7 and iOS 8.
• You can drill-down into different section of the Statistics screen.
• Statistics for individual Fuel Types and Driving Conditions.
• Fuel fields can now be reordered (see Settings -> Fuel Fields).
• It is now easier to see how prorated repeating expenses contribute to the statistics.
• Keypad Calculator: You can perform quick calculations when entering data.
• You can copy and paste entries between vehicles. Tap-and-hold and entry to copy.
• It is easier to create and edit reminders. Tap-and-hold "+" to create a new reminder. All reminders can be edited to adjust the due date and odometer.
• New report viewer displays the Fuel, Expense, and Trip entries included within the report.
• New options for calculating the cost of repeating expense: Prorated, Sum, or Exclude.
• Prorated repeating expenses are separated from single expenses.
• Date selector now shows day-of-week by default.
• Improved error detection and highlighting.
• "Wi-Fi Only" option for automatic Dropbox sync.
• Multiple fuel entries may now be recorded with the same odometer value.
• Vehicles can be archived and deleted directly from the Vehicles List.
• Vehicles List can be displayed by swiping from the left edge of the screen.
• Added L/100 mi trip computer option.
• Added "kW.h" trip computer options for electric vehicles.
• Added Korean EUC-KR text encoding option for exported data.
Dropbox syncing compatible with Road Trip 1.10 and Road Trip HD 1.4.
Minimum Requirements: iPad with iOS 7 or newer.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Darren Stone
- 5.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (43)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Road Trip Lite • MPG and Mileage Tracking
• Road Trip • MPG, Mileage and Fuel Economy