Textilus - Microsoft Word Edition, Scrivener Documents & PDF Maker
iOS iPad Productivity
ON SALE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME!
NEW POWERFUL 5 VERSION -> Now includes an Office Word , PDF and Notes Suite! TAKE INK NOTES AND WRITE, READ, ANNOTATE, DRAW, SIGN PDF DOCUMENTS AND FILL PDF FORMS
"Textilus is by far the best word-processing app you can get for your iPad. Period. Bar none. You can just about skip all the rest. It’s the only app I even consider using if I expect to write an article with my iPad instead of my Mac" - Ted Landau/MacWorld Senior Contributor
"If you are looking for a comprehensive text editor that offers cloud syncing and has a plethora of formatting options, you can’t go wrong with Textilus" - AddictiveTips
"Thanks to the updates it has received since its launch, Textilus continues its growth as a notable word processing app" - AppAdvice
- Powerful yet very easy to use rich-text word processor for iPad
- Full PDF support: Fill Forms, Annotate PDFs, Sign & Create PDF Documents
- Create and edit documents for Microsoft Word, QuickOffice, PDF, Open Office, Scrivener, WordPerfect, Google Docs, etc.
- Preview Excel and PowerPoint documents. Convert and annotate them to PDF
- Insert comments, footnotes, photos, charts, signatures and drawings in your documents. Compose sketches
- Sign your documents realistically with your finger
- Export and email your work as PDF , RTF , RTFD , ePUB , TXT, PNG , Markdown and HTML
- Sync your documents with Dropbox , Google Drive, Box , iCloud Drive, Scrivener or Evernote
- Text to Speech and Voice Dictation support
- Protect individually your folders with a password. Great feature for iPads with more than one user in office, classroom or home
POWERFUL RTF RICH-TEXT ENGINE
· Rich-text formatting: Bold, italic, underline, highlight, subscript/superscript, alignment, line and paragraph spacing, first-line indent, type size, page breaks, pre-defined styles, text and paper color, etc.
· Insert inline photos, charts and drawings in your documents. Compose sketches
· Over 60 high quality (Retina ready) fonts included. Insert special symbols, math symbols, date, current GPS location, pictographs and web links
· Extra keyboard row with direct access to styling and punctuation functions. Quick keys for tab, forward delete, up, down, left, right, etc.
· Easily set custom 25 toolbar buttons to your commonly-used keys, special symbols, text snippets or hard to reach characters
EASY TO USE, STAY ORGANIZED
· Create, edit and share your documents effortlessly. No settings. No cluttered interface
· Typewriter (Focus) mode. Distraction-Free mode that keeps only the paragraph you’re typing at the center of the screen, letting you focus on what you’re writing
· Document Folders: Drag&Drop to create. Use different color/design covers for different projects
· MagicCursor: Quickly move around the cursor and select text
ESSENTIAL WRITING TOOL
· Find and replace: Quickly search within a document, and it gives you the option to replace those terms with another
· Instant text statistics and counters: characters, words, reading time, sentences, average word length
· Direct search on Google , Wikipedia , Dictionary , Thesaurus, etc.
· Security Passcode: Only you will be allowed to open documents in your iPad
· Create backup snapshots of your documents anytime
· Universal RTF and PDF based document file formats
· Export your documents to RTF , RTFD , PDF , ePUB, Plain text, PNG and HTML
AUTO-SYNCING WITH iCLOUD DRIVE, DROPBOX , GOOGLE DRIVE, BOX, SCRIVENER , EVERNOTE
· Includes automated document syncing with most popular cloud services
· Open-in email attachments. Send multiple documents in the same email
· Open-in your Textilus documents with other apps
--- Thanks for all the helpful feedback! Let us know via mail (feedback@ textilusapp.com) or Twitter @textilus if you run into any problems or have feature suggestions ---
If you like Textilus, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
5.5.8 - Improved support for Wireless keyboards in iOS 9
- Improved performance and minor issues
5.5.7 - Fixed several PDF problems
- Improved performance and minor issues
5.5.5 - Added optional passcode protection to folders/notebooks: Protect individually each folder with a password. Great feature for iPads with more than one user in office, classroom or home.
- Improved performance and fixed minor bugs
5.5.1 - Fixed the text highlight problem
5.5.0 - Improved performance with 64 bits device support
- Unzip documents directly from your mail
- Restore full document backups directly from your mail
- Google Drive bug fixed
- iOS 8 and iOS 9 bug fixes
5.3.1 - Fixed some minor iOS 8.x related bugs
5.3.0 - Fixed the iOS 8.3 bug while configuring new custom user keys in the keyboard
5.0.0 NEW MAJOR UPDATE WITH FULL INK NOTES SUPPORT!!!
- Powerful new Ink Note documents: Draw, annotate, record audio and type in the same document like never before!
- Bluetooth Stylus support: Use your Adonit Jot Touch 4, Wacom or Pogo stylus to draw and annotate PDF and Ink Notes
- Palm rejection layer to avoid false inputs while drawing
- Merge multiple PDF documents in one
- Display the current time while editing
- New passcode functionality with improved security for your documents
- Preview of Excel and PowerPoint documents and optionally convert them to PDF so you can annotate
- Install and use in your documents your own TrueType fonts from Dropbox or iTunes
- Page numbers located in top right for MLA page format
- Improved Text To Speech (Read Aloud). Slower speed and punctuation support.
- Improved iOS 7 multitasking support
- Added new fraction 3/8, 5/8, etc. symbols
- Fixed the screen refresh of folders
- Fixed text wrap around images
- Fixed the “cut” action not being saved
- Improved stability and performance