Notes Writer+ PDF Annotator and Word Processor
iOS Universal Productivity
NEW UPDATE! +100 NEW FEATURES! ON SALE!
Type, handwrite, annotate, draw, highlight, scan & record notes and documents. Annotate PDFs, fill forms and sign documents. Create your Notebooks (binders) & tree-like projects. The way you like.
Business professionals, students, teachers, writers, doctors, journalists, academics and more use Notes Writer+ daily to store notes, annotations, memos, signed PDFs, papers, highlighted PDF text-books, recorded lectures and more.
With Notes Writer+ you can:
+ WRITE. EDIT. FORMAT
· Write Everywhere: Use Notes Writer+ as an stand-alone writing app even if you don’t have a computer or you are offline in the wilds
· Now enhanced for the Apple Pencil and wireless keyboards like Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro.
· Create rich text format (RTF) and advanced Markdown (MD) documents
· Advanced RTF word-processor formatting: Highlight, strikethrough, subscript/superscript, alignment, line spacing, first-line indent, page breaks, footnotes, comments, text & paper color
· Define margins, headers/footers, paper sizes, MLA and APA style format
· Markdown engine supports the standard syntax but it has been extended to include very useful extra markups: tables, footnotes, lists, images, links, highlight, strikethrough, superscript and MathML
· Live counters: characters, words, sentences, lines, Avg. Word length, Words per sentence & reading time
· Text to Speech for proofreading
· Dictation lets you speak text instead of typing
· Typewriter: Distraction-Free mode, letting you focus on what you’re writing
· Night mode to help you writing at night
· Find and replace
· Insert special symbols arrows, maths, bullets/stars, GPS location, etc.
· Over 30 languages typing support including Japanese, Chinese, Arabic & Hebrew
· Extra keys: tab, forward delete, cursor up/down/left/right, etc.
+ ANNOTATE PDFs. FILL FORMS. SIGN DOCUMENTS.
· PDF Annotations: highlight, strikeout, underline, notes, voice notes, pencil, stamp, sign...
· Fill out forms. Supports PDF AcroForms standard
· Sign with your own signature documents, contracts, forms
· Digital Signature Validation
+ ORGANIZE. STRUCTURE. FIND.
· Organize your work in unlimited notebooks, folders and subfolders
· Create notebooks and projects in your own tree-like structure: Sections, Classes, Lectures, Grades, Drafts, Folders, Chapters, Research, etc.
· Sync your notebooks and projects with the popular Scrivener writing software for Mac and Windows
· Design the cover of your notebooks
+ SCAN DOCUMENTS. RESEARCH. PDF LIBRARY
· Full PDF reader and manager included for reference files, text books, ebooks, articles, resources, papers, etc.
· Use the camera of your iPad/iPhone to scan documents, notes, recipes, tickets, etc. as PDF
· Open PowerPoint, Word and Excel files
+ SHARE NOTES. EXPORT PDF, HTML…
· Open attachments directly from the Mail app
· Sync via iCloud, Dropbox, Box, WebDAV and Google Drive
· Convert to multiple formats RTF, Markdown, PDF, ePub, HTML, RTFD, TXT, etc.
· Wi-Fi File Transfer between iPad/iPhone and your computer
· Zip folders/notebooks and email them
+ USEFUL MINI-APPS
· Calendar: Full calendar with events and alerts for your writer appointments, reminders, deadlines, etc.
· Font Book: Preview all the fonts and install new ones (TrueType). Over 120 high quality fonts included!
· Character Name Generator to create male/female names in more than 7 languages
· Sketcher: Hand draw, sign documents and make simple graphic compositions
· Thesaurus: Access quickly to Thesaurus.com
+ AUTOMATIC BACKUPS. BE SAFE. PROTECT YOUR WORK
· Protect your work with an app security passcode
· Protect any folder or project with a passcode
· Automatic Backups of your notes and notebooks
--- Thanks for all the helpful feedback! Let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter @noteswriter if you run into any problems or have feature suggestions --- If you like Notes Writer, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps. NOTE: We can not reply you in App Store reviews. If you have any comments or issues, please contact us directly via email contact @studio5apps.com
8.2.2 - iOS 10.x improved support. Fixed minor bugs.
8.1.6 - Fixed a crash on iPad 2 and iPad Mini while creating a new Ink note
- Fixed a text formatting bug while using some font families, now the format is preserved (bold, italic, etc.) after saving the document
- Left to Right and Right to Left alignment bug fixed while selecting the entire document
- Improved the image handling on RTF documents
- Fixed minor bugs
- Improved stability and performance
8.1.5 - Due to popular demand user Interface colors has been changed to the original Textilus dark style
- "Send to Photos" new option to export a document to the Photos gallery as an image
- Fixed minor bugs
- Improved stability and performance
Great news! This update v8 is HUGE. Please, make sure you have a BACKUP of your documents before you install this update. You would need to customize your folder covers again. Your iCloud documents will be in the new "iCloud Notes" location.
We have listened to your suggestions and requests: we have included PDF Annotation, PDF forms and PDF documents signatures, a new extended Markdown engine with tables, footnotes, etc. and tree-like structured projects! Practically this is a new app! So we have renamed it to "Notes Writer+" to better reflect the new features.
- New icon and app name!!! The old (and beloved!) Textilus app is "NOTES WRITER+" now.
- All brand new universal app: 1 app for all your devices, iPhone and iPad
- iOS 9 ready, split-screen and iPad Pro
- New PDF Annotations: highlight, line, arrow, rectangle, circle, strikeout, underline, notes, voice notes, typewriter, pencil, stamp, eraser and signature
- Fully text search within PDF content. Features a fast PDF outline view
- Fill out forms on the go. Supports PDF AcroForms standard
- Sign with your own signature documents, contracts, forms
- Digital Signature Validation
- Share or print your documents with all annotations preserved
- Convert your text documents easily to PDF and use the PDF reader to annotate them
- MLA format support, ideal for students and teachers
- Unlimited notebooks, folders and subfolders
- Create your own templates for new documents
- User defined document headers and footers with tags for date, page number, total of pages, etc.
- New customised keyboard with direct keys to format and highlight text
- Offline/Online document sync with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, iCloud Drive
- Create, import and sync Scrivener projects via Dropbox
- Create notebooks and projects in a tree-like structure: Sections, Classes, Lectures, Grades, Drafts, Folders, Chapters, Research, etc.
- Automatic backups
- Advanced Markdown documents supported
A ton of new useful features and bug fixes!