This app was removed from the App Store.
Resolutions 2012 (creating habits for success)
iOS iPhone Productivity
On Sale today - back to regular price soon.
Get ready for your best year EVER!
★★★★★ “If you want to change…you need to do something different!”
NOTE: This is a affordable lite app with in-app upgrade options.
Resolutions 2012 helps you improve your life by changing your actions.
Note: This app lets you work on 3+ resolutions & 5 supporting habits. (Use in-app purchase for more habits.)
“Stop waiting for inspiration! If you take action now, the inspiration will follow as you build on your successes.” Even the smallest positive actions build your momentum and feed your success.
What are you waiting for… start your best new year today.
Resolutions 2012 is focused on taking ACTION! This app provides you with a tool to help you be successful.
This is a great app built on success - not a throw-away app.
Over 100,000 people have downloaded the apps which are the foundation of this app: Healthy Habits & Habit Maker, Habit Breaker.
How does it work?
1.Record your resolutions
2.Identify the habits or behaviors you need to be successful
3.Track your success by recording each action.
Key Features that help you succeed!
- Identify Top Three (3) Resolutions
- Select up to Five (5)* Habits/Behaviors to support your resolutions (*unlock more habits via in-app purchase)
- Set custom motivations/rewards
- Get helpful reminders
- Invite other to support your actions via quotes
- Share progress via email, Facebook, Twitter or SMS
- View over eight (8) reports
- Keep stats (in-app purchase feature)
- Use your own photos
- Customize your screen
- Daily Quotes
- Personalized Inspirations
- Badges for achievements to keep you motivated.
- Streak tracking
YOU can do this... Resolutions 2012 can help!
Premium Upgrade features available:
- Unlimited habits
- Statistics Tracking, Editing & Sharing
- Password Protection
- Report Exports
- Optional Back-ups via Dropbox (Premium)
- Adds easier access to Resolutions
- Moves Resolutions to top of Filters
- Adds Resolutions Momentum icon & display (Filters)
- Adds auto-linking prompts of Habits to Resolutions
- Adds Quotes Sharing & Settings allowing viewing of quote of the day & set viewing times
- Stats: Now offers recording of time HH:MM (Premium)
- Stats: Increased decimals points to two places (Premium)
- Sharing templates more Resolution focused
- Fixes missing habits display only issue
- Incorrect upgrade requests on Reminders & Custom Color use
- Motivation and Reward editing overwrite
- Custom Color changes on main view