Do you have trouble keeping track of all the things you have to do?
Do you wish someone reminded you when it's time to change the sheets, make a dentist appointment or renew your subscriptions?
If so, this Recurring Tasks (RT) app might be just the thing for you! RT helps you keep track of when you did what last and reminds you when you should be doing it again.
- Color indicators for a quick overview
- Tasks ordered by what you should do first
- Add a note to your accomplished task
- Date when you should complete the task again automatically calculated for you
- Choose how frequent you want to perform each task individually (how many days/weeks/months/years)
- Choose when you want to be reminded of doing each task individually (how many days/weeks/months/years in front of the due date)
- Switch reminder functionality on or off for each task individually
- Choose at what time of the day that you want to see the reminder for each task individually
- A complete history of when you did what (dates + notes) for each task individually
- iCloud support
Follow the easy 3-step process in the user guide (part of the info screen) to get started!
- icon update
- graphics optimized for iPad
- manual updated
- iPad compatibility
- general bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 04, 2013
- Heidi Brebels
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- 6.0 MB