Recur! The Reverse To-Do List
iOS iPhone Productivity
Featured by Apple in Best New Apps, plus Gizmodo, LifeHacker, TheNextWeb, and AppAdvice!
When’s the last time you foiled a bank robbery? Rescued a kitten from a burning building? Complimented your mother-in-law?
Wonder no longer with Recur, the reverse to-do list that helps you keep track of all the amazing stuff you’ve done.
When you do something that you want to remember – like saving the planet from a race of evil sloths – just add a new event in Recur. You can check back at any time to see how long it’s been since that fateful day. If the Sloth-Men are foolish enough to attack (ever-so-slowly) again, you can refresh the event to update its counter and timestamp.
And as an extra tool for your utility belt, Recur comes with powerful repeating reminders to guarantee you’ll never forget the mundane stuff, like washing your cape or walking your invisible dog.
· See how long it’s been since you first acquired your superpowers
· Track how many times you’ve had to replace your sidekick
· Set up repeating reminders so you never forget to clean your secret base
· Import refreshed events into everyone’s favorite sadistic to-do list, CARROT
· Bask in the glory of a user interface designed specifically for iOS 7
What are you waiting for? Download Recur today – or risk the wrath of Lord Slowpoke and his Sinister Sloth-Men!
This update fixes a bug with importing events in CARROT To-Do.