This app was removed from the App Store.
Ray Tools: Compression Spring Design
iOS iPad Productivity
Historically spring design has always been a challenge. In a manufacturing environment the use of stock springs has always been the first approach. But then the design changes a little or the stock spring is not quite what is needed and the designer must resort to designing a spring modification or a spring from scratch. This program provides a simplified method to design compression springs or verifying stock spring offerings with slightly different parameters.
- Design Warnings: Including a caution that the spring will buckle when compressed.
- Data Export Via Email
- Error Screen: Lists Detected Issues
- Detailed Help and Glossary
Simply a must for all design engineers and students.
Check Out Other RAY TOOLS Including:
- AC Impedance Simulator
- Output Driver Devices Simulator
- Inverting Operational Amplifier Simulator
- Non Inverting Operational Amplifier Simulator
- Sensor Input Devices Simulator
- AC Input Operational Amplifier Simulator
- 555 Timer
- Gear Design
Search for 'RAY TOOLS' on the App Store.
Because of the complex nature of calculations the user assumes all responsibility for accuracy, application and use. This program can be used with other Sensor and Output driver programs available.
MEA Mobile's Ray Tools Apps are developed by Raymond Seymour. After working at General Electric for 37 years he’s now making Engineering apps for iOS. As an inventor he has over 60 granted US Patents.