Qwixt Sync Calendar
A faster, intuitive calendar for the iPhone and iPod touch.
And it syncs with the built in calendar.
Qwixt uses the built in iOS calendar, automatically syncing with Google Calendar, Mobile Me, and anything else the built in calendar syncs with.
"Qwixt Calendar has an impressively intuitive interface."
You'll love the simple way to create events. Just tap a time to create a one hour event. Tap and drag to create an event that is longer or shorter than an hour. Other calendars force you to tap add, tap on a time, edit the time, and tap done. That's at least 4 taps and plenty of scrolling just to set up the time for every new event.
Moving and copying is a snap. Just tap the event, tap move or copy, and tap where you want the event to go.
Qwixt makes it easy to get an overview of the week after the day you're looking at. Time bars are at the top in full color, and a list of the events for the week is just one tap away. You can even change to the next and previous week with one tap.
If you're looking for an easier way to coordinate events, check out Qwixt Share Calendar. It makes sharing events with other Qwixt Share Calendar apps a breeze.
Qwixt Sync only syncs with the built in calendar, it doesn't share with Qwixt Share.
- Tap on a time to create a one hour event
- Tap and drag to use different times
- Move and copy events with two taps
- Customizable time bars to see when events are and aren't
- Handy detail view lets you see details and keep your calendar visible
- List views - Daily and weekly
- Monthly view with time bars
- Repeating events, alarms, notes
- Use colored calendars from the built-in calendar
- Custom repeating events (Wed, Fri every other week, every 8 days, etc.)
Added iPhone 4 inch support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 30, 2013
- Scott Rundell
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (14)
- 1.2 MB