Quip - Docs, Chat, Spreadsheets
iOS Universal Productivity
Quip is a simple place for work teams to create living documents. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Skip the endless chain of emails, meetings, chats and document versions by working simpler and faster with Quip on your Mac, iPad and iPhone. Watch your team and your work come alive.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
Take notes, share grocery lists, organize task lists, edit docs with your office coworkers, collaborate with any group or team on projects.
CHAT AND MESSAGING
Real-time chat and messaging is integrated seamlessly for easy collaboration, so you never have to switch to email.
Embed beautiful, full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions and a customized mobile keyboards that make editing a pleasure from any device.
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — iPhone, iPad, and desktop. Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your iPhone and iPad.
IMPORT & EXPORT
Import your documents from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more. Export documents to PDF and Microsoft Office. Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel. Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook, Google, or iCloud.
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com (https://quip.com/).
• Mentions of users who do not access to the document or conversation are now indicated by a special icon.
• Fixed un-starring not working while offline.
• Fixed auto-corrections not being accepted when sending messages.
• Fixed a persistent crash caused by mis-encoded thread and folder titles.
• Fixed searches for mentions occasionally not updating results.
• Fixed an occasional crash when switching accounts.