This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
Quill is a vector art drawing program. This means everything you draw is smoothed out and represented by mathematical equations, which provides a number of advantages:
- You can zoom in or scale your art without loss of detail.
- You can select any path in your drawing and change its features (color, stroke, etc.) or move/rotate/resize it.
- You can save your artwork as an SVG file (a standard format for vector graphics) and open it with a number of desktop applications, such as Illustrator or Inkscape, to continue working on it.
Quill includes the following features:
- Drawing: automatically converts touches to Bezier curves
- Navigation: panning and zooming
- Selection: easy path picking, with multitouch move/rotate/resize and buttons for Bring Forward, Send Backward, and Delete path
- Full color picker for stroke and fill
- Two brushes, a round brush and a calligraphy brush (with adjustable angle)
- Super deep undo/redo stacks
- Save and Load, with automatic save on exit
- Email artwork in three different formats: png, pdf, or svg
Cheers, thanks for your support, and enjoy!
Fixed a bug with color picking on 64-bit devices.
Fixed a bug where Stroke/Fill titles would not show up in iPad landscape mode.
Fixed a bug where pdf files were created upside-down.