Early adopter sale! Save a few bucks and help shape this app.
Tailored for both iPhone and iPad.
Quill is a vector art drawing program. This means everything you draw is smoothed out and represented by mathematical equations, which provides a number of advantages:
- You can zoom in or scale your art without loss of detail.
- You can select any path in your drawing and change its features (color, stroke, etc.) or move/rotate/resize it.
- You can save your artwork as an SVG file (a standard format for vector graphics) and open it with a number of desktop applications, such as Illustrator or Inkscape, to continue working on it.
This is the first version of the app, and it includes the following features:
- Drawing: automatically converts touches to Bezier curves
- Navigation: panning and zooming
- Selection: easy path picking, with multitouch move/rotate/resize and buttons for Bring Forward, Send Backward, and Delete path
- Full color picker for stroke and fill
- Two brushes, a round brush and a calligraphy brush (with adjustable angle)
- Super deep undo/redo stacks
- Save and Load, with automatic save on exit
- Email artwork in three different formats: png, pdf, or svg
What's next? Well, that's up to you! There are lots of other features that future versions of this app might include: basic shapes, text, gradients, grouping/ungrouping, alignment… I've tried to keep this first version as simple as possible, but will certainly be adding things in the coming months. Vote for your must-have features in the ratings, or drop me an email at the support address (email@example.com). I'd love to hear from you, and I'd love to see any of the art you create with this app (you can email me a copy from the app itself!)
Cheers, thanks for your support, and enjoy!
Color Picker Improvements
Minor Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2010
- Estella Touch
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (67)
- 0.4 MB