**IMPORTANT**: Push is now outdated and only available for existing users who bought the app. If you are a new user, please install Faast instead.
Push is an iPhone/iPod/iPad application that acts as a client for the Apple Push Notification Service. We support push for Twitter, GMail, Google voice, RSS, and more! We also support multiple accounts. multiple devices, and we do not consume your Twitter API calls. Use our ready-made Twitter, Gmail, Mail and RSS notification services to instantly receive new tweets, search results, emails, RSS feeds, or create your own custom notifications with our simple REST API.
You have access to all features once you bought the application, in app purchases are for older version of the application.
Visit http://help.appnotifications.com/ for support, we're really looking for your feedback, and feature request. We care a lot about our users, this application is for you.
We CANNOT respond if you post your question or problem as a review, please send us a duplicate at email@example.com so we can reach you for asking more information. Before you buy this application, *READ* our FAQ on our website, and our blog, they have important informations you should be aware of.
Non exhaustive list:
• all settings are in-app, and available on our website.
• check push latency from the application
• send yourself notification from the application, for test purpose
• silent hour / sleeping mode during specified hours
• Facebook notifications (you must bounce your facebook emails for this to work), opens the Facebook iPhone app.
• Twitter DM in a second
• Twitter Public Timeline
• Twitter Public replies
• Twitter lists
• Twitter search on specified keywords, as many as you want!
• GMail notifications (Hint: we do not need your GMail credentials, isn't it lovely?)
• RSS feeds notifications
• Mail address, everything sent to it is notified to you, and bounced to your account email if you want to
• 17 different sounds available for notifications, you can define any service with a different sound
• Full JSON/XML API to send yourself notifications, you can define *everything* through the API, the button's value, what it does when you click on it (open a browser, Mail.app, just view the notification, etc), the sound, silent mode or not, priority, a longer notification, etc.
→ Tip: We currently support the following Osfoora, Twitter client : BirdFeed, Echofon, Echofon Pro, SimplyTweet, TweetDeck, Tweetie, Twinkle, Twittelator, Twitterfon, Twitterrific, TweetLogix, TweetStation, Twitterfon Pro, Osfoora, TwitterBirdPro, Natsulion, Tweetings, Tweetings, Icebird, Fluttr, Seesmic, Weet and more.
Follow @appnotification on Twitter.
- Fixing a bug with Twitter lists.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2013
- Fabien Penso
- 9.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (32)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (565)