iOS Universal Productivity
Stay up-to-date and connected with company news and information through Pulse. Within the app you’ll find:
• The latest company and industry news
• Local updates from your Group
• Resources to help you when you’re on-the-go
You can also sign up for push notifications and share relevant content through your social channels.
You must have a Pulse account through your employer in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. The mobile app works in conjunction with your company’s Pulse infrastructure. This app is available at no cost to customers as a mobile compliment to the Pulse platform.
The Pulse app asks your permission to receive push notifications, find your location (when maps are in use within the app), and access the camera and photo library in order to allow you to post photos. The app will still function without these permissions but you will miss out on some of the enhanced features of the app.
• Additional logging added for intermittent authentication issues.
• Links hosted internally will open within the app (instead of getting kicked over to the phone browser).
• Addressed a problem with using querystring parameters on app deep links.
• Other logging improvements, including performance impact.