The Project Planning application that allows you to easily manage multiple projects and tasks on the move.
- Project Dashboard
- Quickly view the status of all projects.
- Multiple View Options
- View your project as a task list or Gantt chart.
- Organize your tasks into groups or phases.
- Intuitive Link Navigator
. Link tasks with parent-child relationships
. Easily navigate a hierarchy of linked tasks.
. Child tasks update automatically
- High Quality PDF output
. Customizable options (paper size, orientation, etc).
. Include all or Individually select tasks to display.
. Print reports directly to a printer on a wireless network with AirPrint (requires iOS 4.2 and compatible printer).
- Fast data input using innovative touch controls.
- Gantt Chart
. Rotate your iPhone to view a landscape Gantt chart.
. Change the timescale to view Weeks, Months or Quarters.
. Tap task to view more info or edit.
- Exporting and Sharing
. Send a PDF copy of your plan by Email.
. Import/Export and share your projects using Google Docs™.
. Export tasks to Microsoft Project or Excel.
. Email selected tasks to friends and colleagues.
- Track tasks by status
. To-do, Waiting, In Progress or Completed
. Use milestones to identify key activities.
- Powerful keyword search
. Search tasks and notes
. Filter search by status
- Batch update multiple tasks at once
. Change Dates
. Set or Extend Duration
. Change task status
- Automatic Task sorting
. Start Date / End Date
. Alphabetically by task name.
- Customize Task display
. Display or hide notes
. Show/Hide completed tasks
- Landscape and Portrait support for Adding and Editing
- Full support for Retina Display
Visit our website to find out more.
Requires OS 3.1.2 or later
1) A new file format (PJ1) has been added which makes it easier to backup and share your project files. A project can be sent via email, and opened from an email attachment.
2) Additional Project Information can be stored about a project:
- Project Manager
- Date Added, Modified, Last Opened
A new settings menu has been added which allows you set display one of these as a subtitle below the project name,
3) Updated UI for:
- Adding/Editing project
- Task View Menus
- Exporting Data
4) PDF & Print Settings have moved to the Settings menu (accessible from the Task View instead of Project View).
5) Updates for iOS 5.0
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 15, 2012
- Thomas Blackburn
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (152)
- 2.9 MB