iOS Universal Business
Priority Matrix helps your team work with the same goal in mind. With everyone rowing in the same direction, the right work gets done on time.
PRIORITIZE – FOCUS ON THE RIGHT THINGS
Our intuitive layout provides a framework for prioritization
Communicate team priorities with shared project views
Make sure you and your team are focused on the right things
Create tasks at the touch of a button, set due dates, add notes, share files
Comment on any task to share updates in real time
Assign tasks to team members with the touch of a button
Monitor team workload and progress with our comprehensive filters
Create projects to manage initiatives and goals
Keep projects private or collaborate with your team
Gain a visual overview of the moving parts of each project
Outline and understand project timelines with Gantt charts
GAIN INTUITIVE INSIGHT
Advanced filtering allows managers to sort tasks by team member, status, date, and more.
Daily, weekly, monthly reports give deeper team ‘productivity insights’
INTEGRATE WITH TOOLS YOU LOVE
Email: Apple Mail, Outlook, Gmail, and more
Calendars: iCal, iOS reminders, Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar
Everything else: Google Docs, Evernote, Siri
Priority Matrix for iPhone is free to use, but you can unlock additional features with a paid subscription. The subscription costs $149.99/year, and it renews automatically until you cancel. Specifically:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We aim to update our app frequently. Download our regular updates to get the latest and greatest, keep up with any bug fixes and enjoy the new features. In this version, we made sync work much faster, lowered memory requirements and fixed a couple of crashes. Take a look, and if you spot any issues, don't be shy and let us know!
If you like Priority Matrix, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.