Priority Matrix is an award winning, simple and effective task management app.
Priority Matrix uses proven time management methodologies to help individuals be more effective at managing their priorities.
- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Priority Matrix works on iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows and Android
- Priority Matrix syncs seamlessly, allow file attachment, project sharing, task delegation, and syncs with iCal and email clients.
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can reprioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
This version includes an in-app upgrade to the Priority Matrix Team Version, which includes:
- Share projects & delegate tasks
- Get daily reports on joint projects
- Get weekly reports on joint projects
- View item history
- Reply to delegation email to update task
- Per item comment system
- Get team capabilities enabled for existing email for all supported platforms
- Ability to archive projects
- Add tags to projects
- Attach files and images to tasks
The in-app upgrade includes two subscription options:
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade monthly for $9.99 USD
- Priority Matrix Team Upgrade annually for $99.99 USD
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings through iTunes after purchase.
Subscriptions are completely optional and you can use the application without ever subscribing. Subscribing to Priority Matrix Team Version add benefits previously described. Canceling your subscription will also cancel those benefits, but your existing data won't be affected.
Don't forget to check out:
- Priority Matrix for Mac, which integrates with iCal and Apple Mail
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about our subscription: http://www.appfluence.com/team_for_ipad
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: email@example.com
Fix for crash on start on some devices
Please sync your data before updating.
If you experience any crash on start, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few minor crash fixes and minor improvements
- Project tags for iOS (requires subscription)
- Ability to archive projects (requires subscription)
- Ability to attach files and images to tasks and sync files to other devices (requires subscription)
- Improved UI
- Improved project edit
- Additional advanced time filter option
- Fixed bugs for inbox delete
- Ability to toggle on and off project bar
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 11, 2014
- Appfluence LLC
- 9.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (24)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (992)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Priority Matrix - Eisenhower 4-Quadrants Task Management App for Professionals
• Priority Matrix for iPhone - Best to do list app for managers