This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
We reinvented Presto!
With Presto! 2.0, managing your business will become two times easier and faster.
A totally redesigned interface in the simple iOS 8 style.
Only 2 minutes are needed to start using it:
– configure your place
– set up the courses in the console
– take the orders
Presto! 2.0 introduces the direct printing to order and fiscal printers!
You can print on printers on hand inside your network: no pc, no web site, no extra device!
Visit the Presto! web site to find list of compatibilities.
Presto! 2.0 fits to any food service situation: coffee bars, pubs, pizzeria and restaurants.
– Take the orders with iPod touch, iPhone and iPad in an easy and precise way
– Create a bill, assign a table and take the orders with a simple finger touch
– Customize the Console creating departments, assigning colors and images
– Display, modify, organize the order’s sequence and the courses’ statuses
– Create, enable and manage your operators
– Let pay the whole amount, partially or apply discounts in an easy and prompt way
– Print your order or the bill directly from iPad, iPhone and iPod
Use it in Personal version, for free, without registration and internet connection, you can check from your device the real benefits of Presto! 2.0.
From the small business to the big food service chains, whatever your requirement is, Presto! 2.0 has been thought up for you: from the Personal version with the release of single advanced extensions through in-app purchase, to the Premium full version available with monthly subscription.
Visit the Presto! web site to find the features’ list.
Furthermore Presto! 2.0 introduces the first universal system of placing an order from the table.
Create a contact with your customers from the beginning, with a little trick, enable the integration with the free app Presto! Plaza and allow them ordering in your place in an easy and funny way. Few seconds only and the customer’s order will be displayed ready to be processed.
Visit Presto! web site for further information.
Resolution of an issue that could affect the normal communication with printers
Resolution of minor issues