This app was removed from the App Store.
Portscan - Security Scanner
iOS iPhone Productivity
Finally Portscan, the essential network utility is now available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Portscan allows you to search a network host for open ports/running services. This app uses TCP connect() to scan, because everything else would require root privilege.
With Portscan you have a useful computer security tool right in your pocket. A must have for every network/system administrator.
Works with EDGE, 3G and wi-fi.
* Fast scanning. Adjust speed from aggressive to sneaky.
* For every discovered service you get one cell in a table with port, shortname and the fullname of the service.
* Send scan results via email.
* Use the integrated browser to explore http ports like 80, 8080 and 443 from within the app. (Even while you are scanning)
* Optionally randomize the scan port order.
* Remembers your hosts.
* There is also a feature to guess the operating system.
* Own url scheme.
Fixes obscured ending port in the settings.