Are you unable to loop video in the built-in video App? Wouldn't it be great to include still graphics and PDF's in a playlist with your videos? Podeus allows you to easily create custom multi-media playlists on continuous loop right from your iPad. Create dynamic high-def presentations for trade shows, small business demos or even just to share special memories at your next party. Podeus puts complete control in your hands.
- Add video, .jpg, .png and .pdf's to your custom presentation playlists for looping
- Import multi-page PDF's into your playlist
- In-App ability to control which pages of the multi-page PDF are included in the presentation
- Easily organize the order in which your graphics and video's play by dragging and dropping the thumbnails in the content tray
- Create custom playlists and/or line-up's
- Experience looping control that isn't available in the native iOS
- Advanced functionality can be enjoyed with simple, logical, drag and drop controls at the touch of a button. No waiting for results
- Have your presentation in your hands or enjoy the freedom of "set it and forget it" playlist looping
- AirPlay enabled. Select AirPlay mirroring and send your custom playlist from your iPad directly to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV
- Don't have Apple TV? Simply send your looping playlist to the big screen via VGA or HDMI connection
- Select your media from "Photo Library" or "iTunes Sharing"
- Sample video and graphics included to show basic Podeus functionality
Podeus is not compatible with iOS7 at this time. Please check back soon for developer update.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2013
- Athena Apps, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 164.5 MB