Pocket Lists - To-do List & Reminders
HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR CHRISTMAS!
THE ALL-IN-ONE UNIVERSAL TO-DO LIST APP + REMINDERS APP
Watch video: http://vimeo.com/81224893
Pocket Lists is an amazing universal app for managing to-do lists, focusing on important to-dos, and collaborating on to-do lists with your friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do list organizer with sophisticated reminder functionality, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most to-do list apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Color-coded to-do lists with a variety of beautiful icons for all sorts of things (196 icons included!).
• To-do Stream: a dynamic to-do list that collects to-dos among all your to-do lists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now.
• Pocket Lists Cloud: collaborate on your to-do lists with other users of the Pocket Lists app, access your to-do lists via web browser on the app website: http://www.pocketlistsapp.com/cloud/
Pocket Lists Cloud works seamlessly, and is free to use. It is a great way to sync app data between your iOS devices, and to have an always-up-to-date backup of all data.
• All types of to-do notifications: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based — drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius.
• Set due reminders by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder. Understands all 13 languages the app is localized into! Approved by native speakers.
• OCR: Built-in Optical Character Recognition mechanism allows you to create to-do lists from real photos taken on your iPhone or iPad. Awesome for creating to-do lists based on what you find in print media, e.g. cookbook recipes. Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
• Sync with third-party apps and services: Reminders app, Calendar app, Google Tasks, Toodledo.com.
• And a lot more:
— Priorities, notes
— To-do search
— To-do list hierarchy: swipe to-dos left or right to define hierarchy
— Passcode-locked to-do lists
— Due and repeating (recurring) options for both to-dos and entire to-do lists
— Quick inline to-do add
— Archiving feature for hiding to-do lists
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos at a time
— Quickly clean your to-do list by shaking your iPhone
— Send to-do lists via email
— Duplicate to-do lists
— Sleek app interface feels native to every iOS user
— “Multiplayer” mode for collaborating on your to-do lists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when no Internet connection is available. An exciting way to go shopping with your spouse, or to pack luggage together (supported by the iPhone version only; based on iOS Gamekit engine)!
— On-demand backup & restore via iTunes file sharing
— Twitter and Facebook integrations
— Localized in 13 languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Русский, Português, Dansk, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
All-new Pocket Lists for iOS 7:
- Amazing new app design makes iOS 7 a sweet new home for Pocket Lists.
- 196 reimagined colorful icons for just all sorts of to-do lists. Includes a set of beautiful icons for Christmas lists!
- To-do list colors have been perfectly adjusted to complement your iPhone 5c experience.
- Localized in 13 languages, including localization of the Natural Input feature: the app understands "Call John next friday 7pm", "Встреча завтра в 10", "Weihnachtsgeschenke am 20. Dez", "每年3月12日吉米的生日" and similar reminder setting inputs in all 13 languages! Tested and approved by native speakers. New Korean localization added in this update.
- Pocket Lists Cloud sync improvements and bug fixes. Celebrating 32,000th user, 100,000's to-do list, and 3,000,000's to-do in the Cloud!
- Reminders, Calendar, Google Tasks syncs improvements: no more #pl suffix in to-do names.
- Multiple tweaks and improvements in both iPhone and iPad app versions.
- Minimum system requirement for this version is iOS 7.0.
Check out app's brand new website to see new Pocket Lists in action! Thank you for using Pocket Lists and for your feedback!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 13, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (448)
- 18.8 MB