This app was removed from the App Store.
Pocket Lists — Checklist & To-do List Organizer
iOS Universal Productivity
Forbes — The 9 Best To-Do List Apps For 2014
Pocket Lists is a beautifully designed universal app for managing checklists and to-do lists, focusing on important to-dos, and collaborating on to-do lists with your friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do list organizer with sophisticated reminder functionality, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most to-do list apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Color-coded to-do lists with a variety of beautiful icons for all sorts of things. 220+ icons included!
• Touch ID support: lock individual to-do lists with your Touch ID and be confident that no one but you can access your to-do items. Securing your secret checklists has never been easier!
• To-do Stream: a dynamic to-do list (filter) that collects to-dos among all your to-do lists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now.
• Apple Watch app: manage your To-Do Stream on your Apple Watch, stay up to date on what's UP NEXT on your To-Do Stream at a glance, receive notifications on upcoming to-dos.
• All types of to-do notifications: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based — drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius.
• Set due reminders by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder. Understands all 13 languages the app is localized into! Approved by native speakers.
• Pocket Lists Cloud: collaborate on your to-do lists with other users of the Pocket Lists app, access your to-do lists via web browser on the app website: http://www.pocketlistsapp.com/cloud/
Pocket Lists Cloud works seamlessly, and is free to use. It is a great way to sync app data between your iOS devices, and to have an always-up-to-date backup of all data.
• OCR: Built-in Optical Character Recognition mechanism allows you to create to-do lists from real photos taken on your iPhone or iPad. Awesome for creating to-do lists based on what you find in print media, e.g. cookbook recipes. Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
• Sync with third-party apps and services: Reminders app, Calendar app, Google Tasks, Toodledo.com.
• And a lot more:
— Priorities, notes for to-do items
— Notification Center widget
— To-do item search
— To-do hierarchy: swipe to-dos left or right to define hierarchy within a to-do list
— Passcode-locked to-do lists
— Due and repeating (recurring) options for both to-dos and entire to-do lists
— Quick inline to-do add
— Archiving feature for hiding to-do lists
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos at a time
— Quickly clean your to-do list by shaking your iPhone
— Send to-do lists via email
— Duplicate to-do lists
— Sleek app interface feels native to every iOS user
— “Multiplayer” mode for collaborating on your to-do lists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when no Internet connection is available. An exciting way to go shopping with your spouse, or to pack luggage together (supported by the iPhone version only; based on iOS Gamekit engine)!
— On-demand backup & restore via iTunes file sharing
— Twitter and Facebook integrations
— Localized in 13 languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Русский, Português, Dansk, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Pocket Lists for Apple Watch!
We are super happy to deliver an update that will make Pocket Lists one the first apps available for Apple Watch.
- Manage your To-Do Stream on your Apple Watch: view your agenda, complete and postpone to-dos
- Stay up to date on what's UP NEXT on your To-Do Stream at a glance
- Get instant notifications on your to-dos right on your wrist
Thank you for using Pocket Lists and for your feedback!
Version 4.5.1 fixes crashing issue which occurred when launching the app under iOS 8.1.
148Apps —Pocket Lists Review